A joke. Is it funny anymore?

bbellacat

Original Poster
Ok.
So this grl is at her house with her bird.(think its a parrot), anyway.. The bird is a very..bad.. bird.

It knows all the cuss words in the world!
DOnt know why she got it.
And it knows exactly what its saying. Its not one of those birds that goes. (Polly wants a cracker when what its really saying is "get the hell away from me.")
sometimes I feel sorry for those birds. Especially when the human is forcing something at it and the birds running away. and then the bird screams "RUN RUN!" .... Mostly stupid when the person just doesnt get it! Ediocity goes so far....

I got it. One time I was running away from the bird. And it was yelling for me to run! It was biting my feet! Evil bird...

Anyway...cuss words.. bla bla bla oh.. yeah... ok.. here.
So she has it on the table in front of her and she decides to try to teach it not to be mean.haha! She starts being nice to it thinking that; that would help. But the bird doesn't care and keeps screaming at her. Then she gets ed off and starts throwing the bird around! It just gets louder and she starts sounding like the bird. Finally she gets as ed off as a person does when they crack.

So she through the bird into the freezer.
It was loud for a little while...but then it got very quite...
She started to feel guilty and slowly (not wanting to) opened the freezer door....

The bird looked up at her with big eyes.
It said " I love you. Can I come out?"
"Uh...Ok" she said.
The bird asked "but can I ask something?"
The girl waited and said "sure,... are you ok?"
The bird looked very scared "Uh, yes I am but I wanted to know.... What did the chicken do?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom