A good but sometimes tough question..whats your first memory?

The Mighty Tim

I have vague, fuzzy memories from when I was much younger. I am not sure if these memories are from one single trip, or flashbacks from multiple trips.

Anyway, these memories include:

• Going on Horizons at night
  • My brother always falling asleep at the start of the backwards descent of Spaceship Earth (something he reminded of on every subsequent trip!)
  • Going into Communicore with my dad (presumably mum was elsewhere tending to my brother)
  • Freaking out in Mission to Mars, since my dad told me we were really going to Mars.
  • Having a minor panic in Spaceship Earth when we were still riding the ride after the park's stated closing time, because I thought they would shut the park with us still in it!
  • Riding the Tomorrowland Speedway with my dad
  • Queuing for Dumbo
  • If You Had Wings
EDIT: Didn't realise my post displayed it's contents in a mega-font, so I changed it!

Last edited:

James122

Riding Spaceship Earth when I was 4 years old, and being terrified when we got to the top of the sphere and then we had to do the descent backwards. Also during this same trip I remember me and my folks visiting Mickey at his house in what was then Mickey's Birthdayland - I was really upset that I couldn't stay with Mickey and Goofy in their houses.

AintNoOtherMan

My first Disney Parks memory is in Disneyland during the Christmas party. That's all I remember of that vacation (I was about four, so remembering anything is a miracle lol). As for WDW, I pretty much remember most of my first trip- beginning at the Magical Express. I was so excited :) Such a beautiful moment!

Jimmy Thick

Good question.

I remember waiting in line to get into DHS on a real hot day. So hot I took off my shirt while standing in line to soak up some rays, I was in amazing shape at the time and decided to give the ladies waiting in line a visual treat. We, my wife and I, got to the front and I was told to get a shirt on or I would have to leave, in the most polite way possible, but I remember being slightly PO'ed. Well we walked in and that asphalt was hot and you felt it, I didn't want to be there and told my wife as much. I thought at the time the whole vacation was a huge waste of money, and we didn't pay for it. Well, Iam nothing if not a huge Star Wars nerd and my wife convinced me to do Star Tours.

Bam, the old Disney magic hit me like a freight train.

Jimmy Thick- And then some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom