Pre-Trip A Flower and Garden 50th

Hello @Tuvalu, @Doc Disney, @blgauger, @Longers, @riverside, @amjt660 and all of my Disney Friends,

I am soooo excited to be going back to WDW!

This will be a super quick PTR as my trip begins tomorrow :joyfull:!

This trip it will be my sister, @TangledTina and me. We will be celebrating her 50th birthday!

Our dates are May 28- June 2, 2019 and we are staying at the Contemporary.
Here is a quick peek at our plans:
Tuesday, May 28 Fly out of Cincinnati and arrive at MCO around 10am. We will catch the Magical Express, drop our bags at the Contemporary and head to Epcot for Flower and Garden, including evening EMH! This is our first experience at Flower and Garden and we are super excited! Violet Lemonade here I come!
Wednesday, May 29 MK with a Fireworks Dessert Party (also new to us).
Thursday, May 30 AK and After Hours Event at MK (unbelievably excited about this!)
Friday, May 31 HS and Resort hopping
Saturday, June 1 Epcot and MK
Sunday, June 2 Brunch at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' and Departure :cry:.

I can't wait to share it with all of you! I may post a few pics while we are there, but promise to write a full report once we get home.

If anyone is in the World this week, let me know and we will watch for you!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Looking forward to reading along!! Birthdays at Disney are the best! Ive been in WDW for my 30th and my 35th, and am headed there in 5 days to celebrate my best friends 40th (really though both of us as I turned 40 in October)...as @Swissmiss said- nice big numbers are best swallowed with some pixie dust!!

LisaBelle

Original Poster
Happy 50th birthday 🎂 @TangledTina 😀. I too celebrated my 50th with Mickey (but at DLP) and I think it’s a great way to celebrate nice big round numbers 😉

Enjoy your sisters trip and the end of the school year @LisaBelle. Just think - if you lived over here you’d still have at least another 5 weeks left ...

I was ready for this school year to end, so I was very happy to finish up in May! We had a great time! Getting things organized so I can begin this report.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Thanks! We had a blast.

The After Hours events are so great! I wouldn't mind only doing those events during our next trip. Looking forward to your trip report :)

Loved After Hours! Would definitely do it again.

for sure have a great time..
couldn't have any better weather now..

:cool:

We had a ball! It was hot, but it only rained once.

Yay! Have fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

We had a great time. Trying to get the photos uploaded and ready to post.

I recently celebrated my
50th
birthday at WDW. Best birthday ever!!!!
Now, go make some memories!!! And remember to report back to us😎

We had a great trip. Trying to get all the photos ready so I can start the TR.

Looking forward to reading along!! Birthdays at Disney are the best! Ive been in WDW for my 30th and my 35th, and am headed there in 5 days to celebrate my best friends 40th (really though both of us as I turned 40 in October)...as @Swissmiss said- nice big numbers are best swallowed with some pixie dust!!

We had a great trip. Completely agree on celebrating birthdays at Disney.

I’m so behind on reports (which I know you can totally relate to!) but I was so excited to see a PTR from you!

I hope you both had a magical time! Happy birthday @TangledTina! 🤗

I can totally relate! I was crazy busy up until the last minute before we left on our trip! That explains why the pre-trip was so short!

Longers

I’ve been away from here for a while but so pleased you got to see F&G - I sneaked a little trip in March this year (well that AP needed to be used!). Looking forward to reading the full report

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom