A few Questions

Gelatoni

I'm going back to Disney World for the first time since 2018 and i had a few question. The after hours event at hollywood studios is sold out one of the nights I'm there but i heard some times you can still walk up and buy a ticket day of is this true? Also they used to have the Disney parks shopping app is that still a thing i can't seem to find it. I loved that app for finding out were shirts of different sizes were. Lastly dose Disney still carry larger sizes shirts for the yearly park shirts?

Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Sorry to tell you the answers to your first two questions are no - sold out means sold out, and the shopping app is no longer available.

Larger size “year” shirts are still being sold.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
You can ask a CM at any store if they can search both in their stock room and also on the database for different sizes etc. the problem is that things do change all the time. I took a detour to Disney Springs where a tee was apparently available, only to find it was sold out. Then found it by chance the next day at the Emporium and at the Contemporary, both of which were sold out the day before.

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

I'm going back to Disney World for the first time since 2018 and i had a few question. The after hours event at hollywood studios is sold out one of the nights I'm there but i heard some times you can still walk up and buy a ticket day of is this true? Also they used to have the Disney parks shopping app is that still a thing i can't seem to find it. I loved that app for finding out were shirts of different sizes were. Lastly dose Disney still carry larger sizes shirts for the yearly park shirts?

Thanks!
I actually called on this very same question yesterday. The CM said that I could go to the ticket/guest service window at the park in question the day of the after hours event and see if there was any availability. She said sometimes they get cancellations or open up more tickets. I’ll be trying when I’m there, it doesn’t hurt to ask. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

Disney does carry some larger shirts to wear. But, in my opinion not a lot of choices. I wish companies would be a lot more inclusive in terms of sizing for people. More sizing=More money. It can be funny to me when I see designers on TV frown upon making bigger clothes for people. I guess they really don't like money that much. When I went to Universal recently they seem to be more inclusive having some shirts in 3x. I'm always happy when I drop some weight and I can wear smaller sizes of closes. Have a wonderful trip!

Upvote 0

JohnD

Thanks!
It's possible. I gave up a ticket several years ago. I had a dinner ADR at Steakhouse 71 but wasn't feeling very well. I kept it then walked over to MK where I was supposed to do an After Hours event that night. I got a refund at the Guest Relations window right there and eventually went back to my resort where I turned in for the night. Whether someone got my spot, I don't know. But it was a released ticket.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom