A Few Questions

broadwaystar32

My friends and I were hoping to plan a trip to Disney World during our spring break from college. I do have a few questions about this.

1. Is there any sort of special package or deal for college students? There was one advertised at our school, but I feel safer actually going through Disney. Plus the price difference didn't seem to be all that much.

2. If we're under 21 (we're all either 18 or 19), they will let us check into the hotel, right? I had a friend that couldn't check into a hotel (not in Disney World) because he was only 18.

3. How crowded is the park from March 3rd to March 10th, around the time that we would be there?

If I have any more questions I guess I'll come back and post them, but that's all I can think of for now. Thanks very much!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
To my knowledge, there is no special deal for college students (if there was, I wish I had known about when I was in college!). I would try to book something at one of the value resorts, ideally the Pop Century.

I'm not sure about your second question.

The Crowd Calendar at the unofficial guide site lists the crowds as being in the 5-6 range during the week (meaning the big attractions will have waits anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour at peak times) and 7-8 on the weekends (big attractions will have wait times of 65 to 90 minutes).

Upvote 0

broadwaystar32

Original Poster
Thanks very much! :animwink: We would be looking into the Pop Century resort or one of the All Stars, probably through the Magic Your Way package because that seems to work out and not be too expensive.

Upvote 0

CheersBoston

When I was in high school, 5 of us went down and stayed at the All Star Music. Only 2 of us were 18 and we had no problem checking in. If anyone has AAA, book through them over Disney. You'll save at least 10%.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom