A Few Question Before My Trip...

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I have about a week left before I go back to the Resort and just wanted to find out from anyone who has been there recently a few questions..

Is there any lingering t-shirts or Spaceship Earth beanie ear hat covers left from the Epcot 30th anniversary? Here's what the SSE Ear Hat Covers look like...
8035439407_715a72600c_z.jpg

Since I bought my AP At the Disney Store. Do I bring the plastic ticket I got from the store to Guest relations at any of the parks and do I need to give them any other ID that might be needed since I'm an out of state AP holder?

Where can I use the AP Discount and/or is there a list of Places? While I understand that it's was reduced to a 10% off I honestly don't care..I still would like to take this advantage..

With the RFID Bands coming soon will I be getting the Band or is it Still the Ticket?

Does anyone know of any good Quick service menus online? As the majority of sites I've gone to are not fairly recent mostly of 2011 and 2012..I don't know if any prices have raised since then..(I Haven't been there since 2011)..

Hope someone can help out..Thanks!:)

jgage66

I did not see any of the beenies last week. Sorry, cant help with the AP questions. We received tickets and I did not see anyone wearing bands. I did not notice any huge price increases at the counter service places. One of the only things at Disney that hasn't increased in price......

Freshee61

Ap passhlders will probably need to show both so have id on hand.
As For the menu i have wdw dinning for app and it's already updated.
The band I don't know but I hope you can chose because I don't want the band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom