A few more questions

Cosmic Commando

That would be great, I'd love to taste it.

I just looked up a picture... Looks like a raspberry.
While I was googling that picture, I found a taste test of all the different brands of loganberry drink. Apparently, loganberries are a cross of blackberries and raspberries, but raspberries and raspberry drinks all have a very very very distinct raspberry taste to me that loganberry drink doesn't have. It's unique.

Californian Elitist

While I was googling that picture, I found a taste test of all the different brands of loganberry drink. Apparently, loganberries are a cross of blackberries and raspberries, but raspberries and raspberry drinks all have a very very very distinct raspberry taste to me that loganberry drink doesn't have. It's unique.

Yummy. I'd love to try it. I bet they sell it in one of the health food stores here.

TuffyCatt

What's everyone's opinion of the twists and Boysen Apple Freeze at Princess Fantasy Faire? Those are all unique to DL, for now at least. I'm probably going to get the Boysen Apple Freeze, just for that teeny tiny touch of California history... it's a perfect addition for Disneyland.

I didn't try any of the twists (but they LOOKED amazing), but I did have the Boysen Apple freeze. It is a frozen apple juice with a shot of the red boysen flavored syrup swirled into it. Then it has that foam stuff on top (I forget what flavor it was supposed to be, but it kind of had a tart fruit flavor to it...maybe pineapple?). I can only compare it to Lefou's Brew at WDW, since that's the only similar thing I've had, and I really liked them both. I think the foam on the Lefou's brew had a little more of a marshmallow flavor, which I liked a little better. However, the boysen flavor swirled in it gave it a little extra tartness, which was yummy. However, the frozen butterbeer at Wizarding World of Harry Potter still beats them all... ;)

Rufus T Firefly

Matt, you may want to try the corn dogs that they serve at the big red wagon at the end of Main St.
The skewers at The Bengal BBQ are also very popular with the locals.
Don't forget the churros.

thomas998

One more question for you DL experts:

-What are some signature foods and drinks I should try? I know there is some frozen drink in the Cozy Cone, but what other foods like that are there that aren't at WDW?

I'm not sure where you are going, but if you are going during the time they have the overlay for Halloween you can also find some different things specific to the overlay... as I recall there is a desert at the French Market that I don't recall ever seeing in WDW... it is a sort of chocolate cream cake that looks like a coffin with a little tombstone made of a chocolate wafer, looks better than it tastes, but if you are looking for different things I think it fills your requirement.

tare

Mint juleps often are alcoholic, but not at Disneyland! It's a dry park except for Club 33, so Disneyland's Mint Julep is alcohol free (but still delicious!)

Monte Cristo is a type of sandwich usually dipped in batter and fried. Can be made with a variety of meats and cheeses but most commonly ham and some kind of cheese (which gets all melty and is very good).
I love the monte cristos

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Special Disneyland treats that I like are.... (some are a repeat of what has been said)
Monte Cristos, Bengal BBQ skewers, Mickey Premium bar, Dole Whip, Plaza Inn fried chicken, and English Toffee from the candy shop.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What's a loganberry LOL?
Loganberry.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom