Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 minutes around 11:15
Haunted Mansion: Closed
Mad Tea Party: 5 minutes around 11:45
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: 30 minutes around noon
Space Mountain 60 minutes

MGM:
Star Tours: 60 minutes around 2
Muppetvision: 50 minutes around 2:10
LMA: 4 o'clock show was packed, I wanted to use the time to get on rides without wait but was outvoted.
RnRC 60 minutes at 5PM

snoopi_grl

Splash Mountain- 20 minutes. That is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
It had never been that short in my entire disney experience... but maybe once in Tokyo Disneyland, they had something like 30 min.
Space Mountain- 60 minutes. That's pretty long for that ride.
The last time i went to MK, Space Mountain was about 40-50 minutes. About the same though.
Why was Haunted Mansion closed? Technical difficulties?

Upvote 0

OmegaKnight

I was at MGM today and I can vouch for those wait times, the park was nuts today. I think that a lot of it had to do with it being the final day of Star Wars Weekends and everyone was trying to get one more day in.

Upvote 0

Dj Corona

snoopi_grl, you try should try going on an EMH night, or MNSSHP, or an event like those.....by the end of the night, it'll get to the point where if the castmembers don't just let you stay on your boat, you can get out and pretty much go through the entire line with NO wait on Splash.

Upvote 0

JROK

Is it just me or does Pirates always have a really low almost walk on wait time?? I think the longest I've waited in recent years was maybe 15min MAYBE...

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

JROK said:
Is it just me or does Pirates always have a really low almost walk on wait time?? I think the longest I've waited in recent years was maybe 15min MAYBE...

Well it used to be a walk on all the time until the movie came out. Last summer we had to wait about 20 minutes for it in the middle of the day. That never used to happen.

Upvote 0

ScrapIron

The key with Pirates is an enormously high capacity. However, having been to DL in 1969, I have experienced an incredibly long wait once.

Thanks for the info Mr. Bill. Leaving the 4th, so I'll be watching this forum until then.

Cheers.

Upvote 0

djlb16

WOW, splash mountain 20 mins.....!! last time i was there the line was about 70 mins... but i ride it with fastpass and in the pirates i waited like 15 mins.
BTMR 90 mins!!!!! and buzz lightyear 55 mins! that was a really busy day! and the next day i went to AK and the longest line was 25 mins in DINOSAUR, kali had only like 10 mins!!!!!

Upvote 0

MiRi

JROK said:

Actually, on Monday, the wait must have been like 45 minutes one time we passed by and then the second time we passed by, it was around 30 minutes.

Upvote 0

soin2disney

anyone just come back????

Hi, I was wondering if anyone just came back from the world,
I was wondering what the wait times were in July???We are going from the 9th-17th. Anyone know?????thanks....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom