a few caribbean beach resort photos

surfsupdon

Gee Whiz!

What nice Caribbean Beach photos--a peronal favorite Resort of mine! I knew exactly where each picture was taken, and even am pretty sure that we had a room where yours might have been jdging from the picture. Aruba 5153--stayed there twice early on and then they changed it to a smoking building. Looks like a really fun trip--AND you got some pretty nice seats at Coral Reef!!

Upvote 0

d3adr0ck

Original Poster
red lava

u know, i don't exactly remember what's in it. i know it was definetley alcoholic. i think it had a rum base with a little melon liquor, some banana liquor, and i remember tasting cranberry juice, and they topped it off with an orange and cherry. the little glow ice cube things are so cool, they gave us one in each drink. now realizing that i now own close to 12 of those little glow cubes it doesnt suprise me that i remember that drink recipie all too well. :cool:

this was my very first trip to WDW, and now that I'm back in Syracuse, NY.. im sad

Upvote 0

Lori-n-NY

I'm in Syracuse NY too. That was your first trip to WDW? When is your next one?
My first trip was April of 2000 and the trip I'm taking in May will be trip number 6 and trip 7 is in Sept.
The biggest problem is getting decent airfare out of SYR, so I'm flying out of ROC. 90 minute drive saved me alot of money.

I hope you had a great time and know you need to go back to do the things you didn't get to do the first time.

Lori

Upvote 0

d3adr0ck

Original Poster
1st time at WDW

yes lori, this was my first visit to WDW. we flew out of syracuse via Delta Airlines for $85 per person each way, booking only 1 month in advance.

we had a blast. i saw and did everything i could possibly do, even though it cost me a fortune. the most memorable attractions would have to be mission space, rock and roll rollercoaster, its tough to be a bug, and fantasmic. i had a great time and snapped nearly 70 pictures on my sony digital camera during my 3 night stay.

the hotel was excellent. all of the pictures i've seen on the web do not do the caribbean beach resort justice. the lucious landscaping and tropical surrounds made me feel like i was in paradise. i will definetly do it again, probably in the next year.

i do admit, i did cheat though and took a bus over to animal kingdom lodge and enjoyed their hot tub as it was a big larger than ours.. and unoccupied.

the coral reef resteraunt was pleasant, the dessert was to die for. i didn't enjoy the onsite shutters at old port royale at the CBR at all, and the french toast bread pudding wasn't all i hoped it to be.

if i had to pick a favorite park it would be MGM studios. i loved the scenery, the attractions, and the shops more so than anywhere else.

god i wish i didn't have to leave.

joe:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom