A Dream Within A Dream: The Britney Spears Adventure

darkennon

Banned
I hate your idea.

As a matter of fact I'd have to say it's one of the worst ideas I've ever seen.... You've actually beaten out "Snowdogs: the Ride" this time...

Your ideas are the prime reason why humans should not be allowed to procreate...

In closing, it sucked.

Legacy

darkennon... that was a little harsh man...

I didnt like the idea too much myself... but saying that ideas like that are the reason people shouldnt procreate is just a tad bit harsh...

Disneydude obviously put a lot of time and effort into the idea and i commend him for that. I dont like the idea at all... a ride through concert doesnt sound appealing... but give the guy credit for going as far as he did. Not everybody goes into as much detail with there ideas as he did...

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by darkennon
I hate your idea.

As a matter of fact I'd have to say it's one of the worst ideas I've ever seen.... You've actually beaten out "Snowdogs: the Ride" this time...

Your ideas are the prime reason why humans should not be allowed to procreate...

In closing, it sucked.

Thus is the reason thou has but 2 posts... what a warm greeting you have gained yourself. While you are welcome to your opinion, there is a little thing we like to call tact. Have a nice life. :rolleyes:

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
I hate your idea.

In closing, it sucked.

Ummmm....yeah, ok. This comming from someone who doesnt have the creativity to type more than two posts since March, I wont take it so personaly. :animwink:

Thanks guys, for sticking up for me. :)

Mouse3268

I hate your idea.

In closing, it sucked.

Wow that was bad :mad: . I don't like the the idea of Britney Spears in a ride but I like the idea of a dream ride that is about dreams. If you don't like something at first try to find some good in idea and then tell the person what you don't like but also tell the person what you did like. ok;)

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by Dizneydude87
Thanks guys, for sticking up for me. :)

Anytime! Having your own opinion is one thing, but his post lacked any kind of tact and was totally uncalled for. Keep dreaming! The greatest ability we hold is that of dreaming! Ok... I meant that as a motivational 'don't let comments get you down, keep it up' type of thing, but I just realized it ties into the ride too... lol!

isnet396

Hey, who remembers that Britney does all of the PEPSI commercials? For those of you who do, and those of you who don't, think about the last time you bought a PEPSI at WDW. Answer? Never. Disney's a COKE-ONLY property. It'd never happen.

Ian

Chad

Err..I won't repeat what the majority of the people have said in here again... Cause I'm sure you've heard it enough..

But..You are very good at organizing yourideas and writing them out, and pretty darn good at writing story ideas and such...

Maye you should try to explore making an entire 'Music' section for MGM..Rock'n' Rollercoaster sorta sticks out like a sore thumb in a theme park of movie and t.v. attractions. giving RNR some cushion would help it out...Maybe an Elvis Dark Ride? (Elvis, unlike britney, is here to stay, plus he wears 'Disney Dress-Code') and Perhaps an Orlando replica (redesigned and different, of course, with some Disney Flare, just with the same Bands in it) Rock'N'Roll Hall of Fame?

Just an Idea I've Wanted to work on, but quite frankly, haven't had the time, I'd love to see someone develop the idea.

And darkenon--
Good to see you live up to the character who originally owned that name---Stupid and mean.

MicBat

This is a great idea, Dizneydude87, but it would never happen. The idea of a dreams attraction would be AWESOME though.

BTW: Would she be singing "All My Love" or "Born to Make You Happy" in the music box scene? :lol: :hammer:

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by MicBat
This is a great idea, Dizneydude87, but it would never happen. The idea of a dreams attraction would be AWESOME though.

BTW: Would she be singing "All My Love" or "Born to Make You Happy" in the music box scene? :lol: :hammer:

*sigh*

You always have to analyze everything, don't you?

( :lol: )

Brooke

they could change the rock n roller coaster to the pop n coaster, change the preshow a bit, paint the limos pink, and play brit music instead of aerosmith...that ride would rock. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom