a disney world open world game concept

Deathmournex

Original Poster
used with unreal engine 5 how will it work? will it be one of those mmo open world game disney world itself? Or is it a sequel to the disney land adventure

but an open world mmo?

Seadogmcg

Someone has done amazing work for the train station. I'll have to get the link.
As for gameplay, here are some ideas: myst/Riven style puzzle solving to tell a story. Some big plot. But in order to move the story along, solve puzzles to maybe restore rides to working order, collect clues or pieces of something.

Another idea: instead of just restoring the rides as they are in the park, each ride when returned to functioning order becomes a portal to a larger world of the ride's theme. Jungle Cruise takes people to the Amazon River, the Nile River, etc. The Haunted Mansion is a portal to a larger Bayou area. Space Mountain literally is a portal to different space ports.
As for MMoRPG, Unreal with the Metaverve might be able to handle it, especially with Nanite. However, if they make it a desolate place like Riven, I would not complain.
Honestly, I would be happy with a community effort to simply recreate the whole park in Unreal

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom