A Disney Bucket List

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well you know that the Gaelic translation of Whisky is " Water of Life " So I'll raise ma dram to all of you tonight? Infact it's just turned 7.00 PM so lets toast to that.;)
I'll drink to that but while your security detail was on break the party at the grand villa got a little wild and some furniture was broken and seeing how you signed for the room. That's just the cost of being a rock star! You must be used to theese bills by now!

real mad hatter

I'll drink to that but while your security detail was on break the party at the grand villa got a little wild and some furniture was broken and seeing how you signed for the room. That's just the cost of being a rock star! You must be used to theese bills by now!
Sunday night was awesome,but the only thing that got broken was my heart when a young girl gave me a kiss on my cheek for playing a request for her birthday,of course my DW was watching my reaction. I said to her at our interval " Hey it's only rock n roll,but I like it,like it,yes I do." ;)

mrdisman

Sunday night was awesome,but the only thing that got broken was my heart when a young girl gave me a kiss on my cheek for playing a request for her birthday,of course my DW was watching my reaction. I said to her at our interval " Hey it's only rock n roll,but I like it,like it,yes I do." ;)
yeah...but then you fell and broke the chair

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom