A Cookie Monster at WDW

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
As I'm sitting here realizing that the kids and DH finished off the cranberry shortbread cookies I had sitting around :( it crossed my mind that we seem to discuss bars, frozens, cupcakes, and other goodies a lot when it comes to treats. What about cookies?

I love cookies...probably even moreso because I hate making cookie dough. Some of my fondest baked good memories even stem from amazing cookies...like the free cookies the ladies at the Italian bakery in town used to give me and my brother and the most divine apricot filled-chocolate covered-almond coated sandwich cookie I bought when roaming around Salzburg. Soooooooooo- are there any amazing true cookies to be had at WDW?

Jessica Meier

caramel-apple-cookie-cross-section-karamell-kuche.jpg

Haven't tried but this Caramel Apple Oatmeal looks awesome

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
caramel-apple-cookie-cross-section-karamell-kuche.jpg

Haven't tried but this Caramel Apple Oatmeal looks awesome

Well that just looks AMAZING!!!

Or the carrot cake cookie sandwich
SnackTip3.jpg

And I do LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cake!

Not a Disney cookie, but I just 'discovered' these...an Oreo inside a chocolate chip cookie...WOW!!!
th

I've made those!!!!!!!!!!!:D One key...use a heavier homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. The store bough stuff in the tubes doesn't seem to hold its shape as well around the Oreo.

these are ones I found on pinterest that I want to try
IMG_4850.JPG

And another AMAZING looking treat. I love what the pretzel does to things...salty and crunchy w/sweet...YUMMM!

in fact I have a whole board on pinterest devoted just to cookies and bars! I love some cookies

http://pinterest.com/coadjess/cookies-bars/

I really need to get into Pinterest. My friends got me to join, but I just haven't really embraced it. I think I'm afraid of it. ;)

luv

Disney cookies are really not that good. I had one from the red boxes once that I did like a bit, but it wasn't amazingly good. And the ones they sell in the hotels and QS places...they just aren't that good at all. IMO.

But I don't really care much for their cupcakes, either, so maybe I'm in the minority.

The chocolate s'mores brownie, which has cookie-like components, though...that thing is awesome. When I look at the American pavilion now, that's all I see. I actually avert my eyes when I pass by and do the stiff upper lip thing.

Geez, that thing is good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom