A Cappella Disney medley.

ExtinctJenn

Thanks so much for sharing! Beautifully done. I love the trend of doing these non-traditional ACapella where the voice is the music is well.

ExtinctJenn

As do I. Peter Hollens does some incredible a capella covers. His version of the theme from the game Skyrim is insane and his Lord of the Rings covers damn near make me weep.
I agree he's awesome. He's worked with a favorite YouTuber of mine, Lindsey Stirling, on a few things (Skyrim, Game of Thrones and Star Wars come to mind... there may be others).

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I agree he's awesome. He's worked with a favorite YouTuber of mine, Lindsey Stirling, on a few things (Skyrim, Game of Thrones and Star Wars come to mind... there may be others).
Those are the three I know about. I think Hollins is number 3 on what I call my YouTube music chain. The Piano Guys led me to Stirling who led me to Hollins and so on.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow! A Capella is not normally my thing, but have to say I just spent the last few minutes listening tapping my foot and smiling! Thanks for sharing.
I am not much for it either. My musical taste has changed to just liking music (no lyrics) over the last decade or so, but stuff like this is simply too good to pass up.

I would love to see them tackle a Sherman Brothers medley.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
In lieu of starting a new thread, I will just add onto this one.

I am sure that many of you know that the Disney movie "Frozen" is a little popular. That has translated into a number of musicians doing covers of the song "Let it Go". Here are a few of the better ones I have come across.

Original was taken down. This is a mirror.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom