A Bug's Land could be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom????

Would you like A Bug's Land come to Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando Florida?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brb1006

Let me start out by saying that I love Disney World, or at least I did until my recent trip on Monday. I have been to Disney at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Disney World. I have Disney stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "happiest place on earth". Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Disney, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, and my 5-month old little Prince. I also have a twelve year old princess, and 14 year old princess. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our tickets.

Our day started off badly when we went to find A Bug's Land at Animal Kingdom, but all we could find was a brief show tucked way under a tree. Where was Francis' Ladybug Boogie? Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies? Flik's Flyers? Princess Dot's Puddle Park? Or my personal favorite: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train? It was very unmagical!
Keep going...

giphy.gif

Braden20

Original Poster
Hello All,

A Bug's Land at Disney's California Adventure is closing in the Summer of 2018 to make way for the newest Marvel Land in 2020,
So I decided to make a first Rumor of A Bug's Land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom, because It's Tough To Be A Bug is located inside The Tree Of Life at the park, and there is not A Bug's Land in Walt Disney World in Florida.

If there's any other questions please comment your post

brb1006

Yesterday
Hello All,

A Bug's Land at Disney's California Adventure is closing in the Summer of 2018 to make way for the newest Marvel Land in 2020,
So I decided to make a first Rumor of A Bug's Land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom, because It's Tough To Be A Bug is located inside The Tree Of Life at the park, and there is not A Bug's Land in Walt Disney World in Florida.

8 minutes ago
Hello All,

Deja vu

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Hello All,

It was funnier the first time.

TwilightZone

Hello All,

Why are you posting it twice in the same thread? It's not gonna get you anywhere. Heck, posting it twice in general is gonna get you anywhere, no matter where you post it.

Goofyernmost

Why are you posting it twice in the same thread? It's not gonna get you anywhere. Heck, posting it twice in general is gonna get you anywhere, no matter where you post it.
Well, that's not true. I thought it was a joke when it was first posted, but, now, since it has has been backed up by a second one I have no choice but to figure that it must be true. Bring on the Bugs.

crxbrett

Hello All,

giphy.gif

ProfSavage

Let me start out by saying that I love Disney World, or at least I did until my recent trip on Monday. I have been to Disney at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Disney World. I have Disney stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "happiest place on earth". Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Disney, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, and my 5-month old little Prince. I also have a twelve year old princess, and 14 year old princess. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our tickets.

Our day started off badly when we went to find A Bug's Land at Animal Kingdom, but all we could find was a brief show tucked way under a tree. Where was Francis' Ladybug Boogie? Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies? Flik's Flyers? Princess Dot's Puddle Park? Or my personal favorite: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train? It was very unmagical!

tenor.gif

Hello All,

what-is-your-major-malfunction.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom