A better MagicBand...

horizons82

Original Poster
As if there are not already plenty of options and add-ons for MBs...

But wouldn't it be nice if you could buy MBs that would offer a small digital read-out of the time? Since I often wear a MB on my watch arm, I often find myself wishing there was a tiny digital readout of the time on the MB itself.

Am I crazy or have others thought this same thing? :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
As if there are not already plenty of options and add-ons for MBs...

But wouldn't it be nice if you could buy MBs that would offer a small digital read-out of the time? Since I often wear a MB on my watch arm, I often find myself wishing there was a tiny digital readout of the time on the MB itself.

Am I crazy or have others thought this same thing? :)
My husband has said this from day one.

Vader2112

Agreed. There is another thread that we ahve been discussing about a watch attachment that could interact with MDE and give you an alert 10 minutes before a Fast Pass Plus selection is coming up or the time frame was about to expire.

cspencer96

Agreed. There is another thread that we ahve been discussing about a watch attachment that could interact with MDE and give you an alert 10 minutes before a Fast Pass Plus selection is coming up or the time frame was about to expire.
Some guy made a Pebble watch app that (I think) scrapes data from your My Disney Experience account. My friend is Pebble-obsessed and thinks it's awesome - I think it could be much better, but is a cool concept.

roj2323

I saw a guest replace his watch band with the magic band. The rfid was on the bottom of his wrist and he wove the 2 ends though his watch. It looked like it worked really well actually.

disney4life2008

Why would anyone want this? Not saying its bad but my MBs have all ended up in the trash. Wear it during vacation and dont need it anymore. I much prefer my Kenneth Cole watch

cw1982

Why would anyone want this? Not saying its bad but my MBs have all ended up in the trash. Wear it during vacation and dont need it anymore. I much prefer my Kenneth Cole watch

Some people plan to use them more frequently though... think AP's who visit multiple times a year.

Personally, I may keep mine as a souvenir if it cleans up nicely when we get home.

disney4life2008

Some people plan to use them more frequently though... think AP's who visit multiple times a year.

Personally, I may keep mine as a souvenir if it cleans up nicely when we get home.

True but I have an AP as well and I still put mines in the trash. But I understand the love for them :)

cw1982

True but I have an AP as well and I still put mines in the trash. But I understand the love for them :)

I have heard that the days of a zillion magic bands (new ones for each trip) is coming to an end, so you may not want to do that if you want to use them on each trip lol.

I may decide not to keep mine since we won't be back for years. Depends on their condition when we get home lol :)

disney4life2008

I have heard that the days of a zillion magic bands (new ones for each trip) is coming to an end, so you may not want to do that if you want to use them on each trip lol.

I may decide not to keep mine since we won't be back for years. Depends on their condition when we get home lol :)

That is very true. I plan to keep my AP magic band once I renew later this year.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I would love to have a watch slide for my Magic Band. I do not plan to wear it after I get home, just want it for when I am in the park.

Vader2112

I hope so I think it is so wasteful sending all of these things out. Since they started issuing then to AP holderes earlier this year I ahve received 4 sets. I received the original bands, Then shortly after booked a reservation for Easter weekend. then had to rebew my passes and now that we booked another trip.
At keast I have several differnt colors and could theoretically coordinate them..lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom