_________ Will Happen At WDW Before The Yeti Is Repaired

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

This is a serious response. They will have Avatar, the nighttime safari, and the new water show completely operational before they even remotely consider taking down one of their E-tickets.
I have a serious answer as well.

I don't think it ever gets fixed. The mode it's in now, is the new A mode.

180º

Monorails will trade in their single rail for two

Bob-around boats will sail once more

A violent revolution at The Magic Kingdom will turn it into The Magic Republic, the king to be guillotined

Similar events will unfold at the Animal Kingdom/Republic

Hell will freeze over, then thaw, then freeze over again, then thaw, and remain thawed for a century or two

WWIII

Before the yeti is repaired.

Prog

This is a serious response. They will have Avatar, the nighttime safari, and the new water show completely operational before they even remotely consider taking down one of their E-tickets.
As has been said, it can be fixed without a major refurb or even any downtime.

POLY LOVER

As has been said, it can be fixed without a major refurb or even any downtime.

I think this is the kind of thing that would make Walt nuts. Is the problem that small details like this in their massive empire don't get noticed? Or cared much about?

Prog

I think this is the kind of thing that would make Walt nuts. Is the problem that small details like this in their massive empire don't get noticed? Or cared much about?
It would still be an expensive fix. This is considered an investment without much return, because the Disney name alone is turning record attendance in Orlando. You won't see any profit increase from the maintenance of show effects that casual fans don't notice. It sucks and is a disgrace to the vision of the Disney Parks, but it's business.

POLY LOVER

It would still be an expensive fix. This is considered an investment without much return, because the Disney name alone is turning record attendance in Orlando. You won't see any profit increase from the maintenance of show effects that casual fans don't notice. It sucks and is a disgrace to the vision of the Disney Parks, but it's business.

That is so depressing and a disservice to the spirit of what Walt created. You would think if the imagineers felt it was important enough to put in the ride it's important enough to maintain it, otherwise just don't put it in if you don't intend to fix it if it breaks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom