News Membership Magic Beyond

Phonedave

Joking aside, this is actually a nice benefit. Different ways to look at it, but one is to see it as buying 24 points for $10/point. This can toward reducing annual costs on the pile of Fort Wilderness points Disney is sitting on.

They may end up tightening language here because, as worded, it's not clear thst it's total of 24 per use year "per membership" or "per contract." If the latter, then people can take advantage of the deal multiple times.
The FAQ makes it seem not as if it is a two for the price of one, but rather, buy one at the regular price and then have the option to buy an other at the regular price.

long with the option to buy one bonus One-Time-Use Point for each One-Time-Use Point purchased, effectively doubling the points available for the year. (my emphasis)

KDM31091

This honestly ticks me off, even though it's "only" $99. You've already given Disney many many thousands of dollars to be a DVC member. Now they want you to cough up even more for some priority access to soda and snacks that were supposed to be a perk of the membership? This is not cool, and for locals with an AP I see almost no benefit here. If it had dining discounts or merch discounts maybe. As it stands, just another money grab from Disney, as if ever increasing annual dues aren't enough.

Where does it end? Only Magic Beyond members can have Moonlight Magic? Only Magic Beyond members get discounts? It's tiresome

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
The FAQ makes it seem not as if it is a two for the price of one, but rather, buy one at the regular price and then have the option to buy an other at the regular price.

long with the option to buy one bonus One-Time-Use Point for each One-Time-Use Point purchased, effectively doubling the points available for the year. (my emphasis)
But I thought the blurb states you can still only buy 24 in a year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom