Hurricane Milton coming to FL

gerarar

Premium Member
Ongoing cleanup right outside All Star Resorts entrance/security booth.
1000017929.jpg

1000017930.jpg

Last edited:

Rescue Ranger

Visually, the most damage I've noticed so far is at Typhoon Lagoon along Castaway Creek. So many beautiful trees and plants torn apart or forced to have been cut down. So sad to see. They're still reopening attractions as the day moves along as well as water effects(retaining wall isn't working right now for example) but it looks like Castaway Creek still needs another day.

Water is freezing cold here as well. Today They're only open to Resort Guests. That limitation will likely be lifted tomorrow I'm told.

All guests at Typhoon Lagoon are also being offered complimentary drinks and snacks today which is AMAZING!

Last edited:

Purduevian

30 mins until passholders can get in the gates:

85: TSMM
65: Tron, SDD, FOP,
60: MFSR
55:TOT
50: ROTR, 7D, RnRC
45: Remy, Peter Pan, Navi, Frozen,
40: MMRR
35: Safari, Dinosaur
30: Pooh

Seems like it picked up quite a bit from this morning.

Eric Graham

Still without power here but some in town are reporting they're back on. The outage map was without any ETR most of the day but now shows 6:30pm so hopefully just a few more hours and my freezer saved (at least the Fridge stuff I stuck in it) 🤞🏻 Internet may not be ready when power comes up but I've got my phone and a separate/dedicated hotspot device. Cell service has seemed stable thankfully.

The flooding in my back yard as stated was a lot more this time, it was about 14in up my central air unit. Have it turned off at the breaker and hopefully the company can make it out soonish to check it out. It's only 15months old 😭 I forget when I measured the 14in (i think before 10) but about 3pm looks like it's gone down an inch or 2 already. Will probably grab a window unit this weekend for backup. Thankfully right now it's still kinda cool and when the power is back I can use the ceiling fans.
i'm very sorry to hear that...hope your family is safe...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When it turned out that Frontier Airlines surprised me by not having Tuesday flights in the Fall, I had to make this Monday, my arrival date. But I couldn't get a room at Pop, which is where the rest of my stay will be, because Columbus Day was fully booked at Pop.

Well, I was able to grab a Monday reservation at Pop yesterday. Presumably there were enough cancellations for me to do so.

When I get there, I'll have to dance with a CM to get them to 'connect' the separate reservations.

Brian

Looks like a flooding event is occurring in Pasco County right now (Tampa Bay region). A lot of folks let their guard down once the wind and rains are gone, but this can be a huge problem for the poor folks who live near bodies of water.

Purduevian

30 mins until passholders can get in the gates:

85: TSMM
65: Tron, SDD, FOP,
60: MFSR
55:TOT
50: ROTR, 7D, RnRC
45: Remy, Peter Pan, Navi, Frozen,
40: MMRR
35: Safari, Dinosaur
30: Pooh

Seems like it picked up quite a bit from this morning.
30mins after pass holders are allowed in:

70: SDD
60:MFSR
50: Remy, Navi
45: TOT, ROTR, Frozen,
40: TSMM, 7D.RnRC, Pan,
35:MMRR, Safari, HM, FOP,
30: Tron

I think all the pass holders just ran to Haunted mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom