Hurricane Milton coming to FL

peter11435

I've been involved with Fire Alarm Systems for the past 26 years. From High Rises to simple commercial. I'm NICET certified and also Factory Certified on Siemens, Honeywell (GWFCI and Notifier) as well as all over the counter brands. So yeah I know thing or two.
You do… but we’ve been through this before. You don’t know everything.

Just like how WDW attractions often have automatic fire alarms with fire department response and no audible alarms

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
You do… but we’ve been through this before. You don’t know everything.

Just like how WDW attractions often have automatic fire alarms with fire department response and no audible alarms
Except whatever information you have is wrong or outdated. A lot has been changing in systems sequence of operations to bring them inline with national reference code standards as attraction buildings are being renovated and systems being updated.

And quite frankly, my information is much better and higher level than yours.

peter11435

Except whatever information you have is wrong or outdated. A lot has been changing in systems sequence of operations to bring them inline with national reference code standards as attraction buildings are being renovated and systems being updated.

And quite frankly, my information is much better and higher level than yours.
Except my information is not wrong or outdated.

I guarantee you that there are attractions at WDW today that have fire alarm systems that can and do operate in private mode. You could be riding certain attractions while the fire alarm system has been activated without hearing any audible alarms. Those that need to know are aware and are getting you off the ride and out of the building.

I’m not doubting your knowledge of alarm systems. However I assume you this absolutely does happen at WDW. And quite frankly, my information is much better and higher level than yours.

Fido Chuckwagon

Walt Disney World to Reopen October 11: Full Park Schedule After Hurricane Milton​

The WDW park pass calendar currently indicates no park reservations at any park available for AP holders. So I guess the are opening the parks for day ticket guests, but not for AP holders.

calendar.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom