How much does your average Disney World vacation cost?

How much does your average Disney world vacation cost?

• Under 1,000k

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Under 2,500k

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Under 3500k

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Under 4500k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 5k

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Over 10k

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Over 12k

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Disney is too expensive and I cannot afford going any longer.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Trueblood

I would need to count it up, but between 7 to 10 days at a discounted deluxe resort, all-in including airfare and such, I think it's between $5,000 and $6,000.

That includes dinner at V&A one night, or a similar splurge.

Worldlover71

Completely changes trip to trip depending on how many people are going and where and how long we stay. I've had amazing trips for less than $1,000 and upwards of $10,000. Yes, it's expensive, but travel in general is expensive. I've been looking for a vacation rental house near the beach in the off-season and it's still close to $1,000 a night (with no Mickey or fireworks!)

IanDLBZF

Usually about $2000 to $3000 sometimes more for WDW since I’m an AP and I pay monthly as an FL resident (IncrediPass). Here we’re talking about room only plus incidentals (e.g. food, merchandise, etc.).

Jrb1979

For my family it's not that Disney is expensive. It's the value is not longer there. We go to Cedar Point every May for a week for less than $1500 as we have passes. My 4 year old loves it and that's all that matters.

Quietmouse

Original Poster
For my family it's not that Disney is expensive. It's the value is not longer there. We go to Cedar Point every May for a week for less than $1500 as we have passes. My 4 year old loves it and that's all that matters.

I get that, but cedar point and Disney world are undoubtedly 2, widely different experiences on every level imaginable.

And that’s coming from someone who is a big fan of cedar point. What do y’all even do at cedar point for a week? You can finish most of the coasters in a day or two from what I recall when I was last down there.

TrainsOfDisney

Average is all over the map - the last trip was me and my mom for the Art Festival - total was around $1,500. 2 nights at port orleans, 1 night Marriott Flamingo Crossings, 2 day tickets to Epcot, and some counter service food.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
For us (currently out of state AP holders), its usually only $5-6K per average 10 day visit spent mainly on lodging and food. three or four times a year, never during the Summer months. We drive as the time spent by Airplane to and from are about equal and we get to make our own schedule.

Jrb1979

I get that, but cedar point and Disney world are undoubtedly 2, widely different experiences on every level imaginable.

And that’s coming from someone who is a big fan of cedar point. What do y’all even do at cedar point for a week? You can finish most of the coasters in a day or two from what I recall when I was last down there.
We stay at the resort so we enjoy the beach, the pools at the resort, take the ferry to Put in bay.

Yeah you can ride everything once in 2 days and be done the park. We also aren't happy with riding things once. Last time we went we rode Maverick 11 times and Steel Vengeance 8 times over the week.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
More than this.

1725585772371.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom