So You Can't Stand The Small World Song, Eh?

iamgroot61

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ahh, It's a Small World. The ride evokes such love, and hate. LOL! The song, that wonderful ditty that burrows into your brain and takes over. Personally, I love the ride and have no problem with the song. I love the message and the song is the thread that connects all the nationalities of children. But I was recently reminded of another song. One that, IMHO, is just as musically hooking and probably FAR more annoying (if you're annoyed at the SM song, that is). If you're a fan of The Umbrella Academy (streaming on Netflix) you know what I'm talking about.

I give you Baby Shark...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=020g-0hhCAU

Cmdr_Crimson

Ahh, It's a Small World. The ride evokes such love, and hate. LOL! The song, that wonderful ditty that burrows into your brain and takes over. Personally, I love the ride and have no problem with the song. I love the message and the song is the thread that connects all the nationalities of children. But I was recently reminded of another song. One that, IMHO, is just as musically hooking and probably FAR more annoying (if you're annoyed at the SM song, that is). If you're a fan of The Umbrella Academy (streaming on Netflix) you know what I'm talking about.

I give you Baby Shark...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=020g-0hhCAU
Pfft..Please...🙄

Goofyernmost

I usually leave humming about how small the world is, but that is the blessing of AADD. As soon as I hear the next on, that one leaves my brain at warp speed and is replaced by the new one. We'll just call it the blessing of ADD.

Beacon Joe

I'm disappointed that nobody seems to have put together a 10+ hour loop for this.

But here's 50 minutes of "It's a Small World." Not well edited, and the ending leaves you miserably unsatisfied.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom