Can’t wait to go back

zurgandfriend

My DS and I are going back to WDW soon. We have not been for 10+ years. It will be a special trip for both of us. I will remember my DW and all the fun we had in the past. Together on our Disney-moon and as a family. My DS will remember his mom, who went on all the rides with him that dad wouldn’t go on, but I digress.

My dear DW always said I planned our vacations to WDW like it was the invasion of Normandy. We are at the ˜50 day mark and here is a list of what I have done or plan to do in the near future.

√Plane Tickets

√Down loaded the Disney App and created an account

√Room Reservations on the monorail

√Dining Reservations

√Magic Bands

√Tickets to the Halloween party

√An informal touring plan

We will get 7 day advanced “fast pass” or whatever they’re called now when we are eligible.

I will make travel arrangements to and from the airports (Orlando and Boston Logan) at ˜ 30 day mark.

Do the direct to room service

I have a list of EVERYTHING I will bring with me. I have an “A” list and a “B” list just in case everything on the A list doesn’t fit in my suitcase.

All that said,

One - Am I forgetting anything?

Two -I have tried to keep ahead of updates to the parks since our last visit but is there anything new that will really “knock our socks off?”

Thank you all

Z

bwr827

I hope you two have a wonderful trip!

Don’t miss Flight of Passage in Animal Kingdom. It is truly magical, and it doesn’t matter whether you’ve seen any of the Avatar movies. Either rope drop it or just pay for the Lightning Lane Single Pass.

Rise of the Resistance at Hollywood Studios is also a must-try, as it offers a remarkable experience that pushes the envelope of what a ride can be.

Neither of these is too intense — thinking of your comment about your DW being the one who would go on the thrilling rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom