Universal Orlando Introduces Dining-Inclusive Vacation Packages with Up To $1000 Dining Credit

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I can think of only 3 places that we like to eat right now at Universal: Toothsome, Minions, and Mythos. The rest are just places to stave off starvation.

DarkMetroid567

My big issue with these packages is that 4 nights is an astronomically long time to stay at Universal. But I think I’m still not the target audience for these packages anyways.

bwr827

My big issue with these packages is that 4 nights is an astronomically long time to stay at Universal. But I think I’m still not the target audience for these packages anyways.
We’re staying 6 nights there in December. But 1-3* of those days will just be to chill and relax.

*pool weather depending

DarkMetroid567

We’re staying 6 nights there in December. But 1-3* of those days will just be to chill and relax.

*pool weather depending
The relax days make a lot of sense. I haven’t stayed at a Universal resort yet (that’ll change next year) but things look really nice. That being said the park ticket inclusions always make the cost analysis weird for me, I tap out of the UOR parks after 2 days.

bwr827

The relax days make a lot of sense. I haven’t stayed at a Universal resort yet (that’ll change next year) but things look really nice. That being said the park ticket inclusions always make the cost analysis weird for me, I tap out of the UOR parks after 2 days.
We would happily do multiple days — just rope drop Hagrid’s, do both Potter areas, and head back to the hotel for a long break. Grab dinner later at Citywalk, then pop back into the parks for a few more rides in the evening.

WDWFREAK53

Volcano Bay is worth it. I'm not a big "waterpark guy" but my kids absolutely love VB and IMO it's the best waterpark in Orlando.

Weather_Lady

I can think of only 3 places that we like to eat right now at Universal: Toothsome, Minions, and Mythos. The rest are just places to stave off starvation.
FWIW, have you been to Strong Water Tavern (Sapphire Falls Resort, an easy boat ride or few minutes' walk from Citywalk)? It's the best food we've ever had on-property: just don't be fooled by the "small plates" description. Some of their dishes are enough to comprise a generously-portioned entree all by themselves.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
FWIW, have you been to Strong Water Tavern (Sapphire Falls Resort, an easy boat ride or few minutes' walk from Citywalk)? It's the best food we've ever had on-property: just don't be fooled by the "small plates" description. Some of their dishes are enough to comprise a generously-portioned entree all by themselves.
Not yet, the description was a bit off-putting.

Minnesota disney fan

I have not tried their food, but we will give it a try this November! Thanks for the review.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom