News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

jrhwdw

They’ll say something like while we continue to bring Disney Starlight to life we will “temporarily” bring back a Disney classic, the Main Street Electrical Parade 🤣.
Whatever! As long as something's on Main Street next Spring/Summer!!!!

As good as Starlight's Art looks. If MSEP & PTN are still intact, why not use them?! They're doing no one any good being Locked Up!!!!!

Last edited:

Splash4eva

Whatever! As long as something's on Main Street next Spring/Summer!!!!

As good as Starlight's Art looks. If MSEP & PTN are still intact, why not use them?! They're doing no one any good being Locked Up!!!!!
I totally agree. To me its an absolute disgrace Disney has gone this long without a nighttime parade and as “old” as MSEP is. It still is better than having nothing there at night

Ayla

All projects get scope creep of some sort and have to be paired down between conception and deployment. The question is do you go over budget or do you pair back?

Standard project stuff that people like to over analyze way too much.
They always pare back, on either budget or content.

jrhwdw

I love that MK will have a night parade - I wonder if anything will be sacrificed for the budget to allow it?

But even a budget cut night parade will be a wonderful addition to the park.
Nothing should. MK hasn't returned MISI(not the most important thing I know. but it added to MK's Day), OUAT or the Trolley Dancers.

I do think FOF should return to Normal, will it? Only TDO knows...............

Starship824

In the Parks
No
How so? Were all the concerns about Tiana fear based? Or accurate concerns that are now presenting actual issues?
People on this site (myself included) over exaggerate things all the time out of fear. We're all die hard fans, it's what we do. Sometimes those things end up being true, and sometimes they don't. Talking about Tiana's I remember many people on here were so upset about the now grass in front the drop, when it wasn't themed and was just a bar there were a lot of comments about how it looked horrible and how the ride was doomed to fail cause of it. Now of course Tiana's has many other issues but that's not one of them. That was just one specific example I was able to think of right now. I don't want to continue talking this though as I don't want to turn this thread into something it shouldn't be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom