Website Issues or Sold Out?

Mr. Sullivan

Original Poster
Hey there! Sorry if this isn't the right place for this but I figured if anyone would know it'd be you all.

Sometime in the next week or so, I'm going to be booking a Disney World vacation. I was on the website just now trying to price out our dates (January 3-10, 2025) and was finding that every single resort I clicked on regardless of tier was saying that bookings were not currently available.

Now, I know this is the week of the 5k, but I am struggling to believe that every resort on property is booked solid. I know there's been a worldwide IT problem and thought it could also be because of that, but was unsure if Disney's technical infrastructure was a part of that.

So does it seem to be a website issue or have I really just waited too late to book for that week because of the 5K?

Last edited:

dmc493

I've had this issue with all browsers on my computer, I'm convinced that Disney actively tries to keep me from booking trips! Usually if I log out of my account, the availability shows up. It's no problem since there's a chance to login before checking out.... hope that works for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom