Halloween or Christmas party——pick one

thomas998

Halloween... Even way back before they oversold the hell out of them, Christmas just wasn't that fun. I recall the watery hot coco, the cookies that I could have gotten at Walmart and the fake snow in the parade that was truly pathetic. I think at the time I thought my kids blowing bubble could have created better snow than the crap they created.

Halloween is simply more fun. Now I know the candy they give out now is garbage, and sadly it really seems bad when you've experienced the way it used to be. I remember when you got candy that seemed actually special because it wasn't something you would easily find in a walmart... and DL was even better with chocolate coated craisins and carrot sticks... Doubt MK will ever be so bold as to give out that type of treats.... But at least you can dress up and have fun... Christmas is just kind of boring.

mf1972

we do halloween more than christmas. both are fun, but halloween gives you the trick or treat option, & you can make out like a bandit. we filled our bags, dumped it in our backpack, & did it again.

NickMaio

Neither. Both are overpriced and don't deliver anything close to the price you're paying for candy, mid cookies, and powdered hot chocolate with water.
Ha.
Well said.

They were a great value at 90-100.
When the tickets were actually limited.

Our last MNSSHP was bloody busy.
Limited tix my ......

So greedy now it's sad

TrainsOfDisney

For me it’s the Halloween party for sure. I only went to the Christmas party once and I couldn’t figure out where the value was - and that was when they were both more reasonably priced.

IanDLBZF

I've only been to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (3x) and Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts Night (1x), and if you're a character hunter I'd say Disneyland After Dark has it down, but that depends on who you need.

RoadiJeff

Halloween. We get to dress up in costumes and interact with other party guests throughout the evening. That, and we get a lot of candy.

I've been to the MVMCP, back in 2018 or 2019. Perhaps things have gotten better but it was sooooo crowded that we didn't enjoy it very much. We said we'd never go to another one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom