Changes at Sleepy Hollow

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
It appears both the Nutella & fruit waffle sandwich and the chicken waffle sandwich have been modified at Sleepy Hollow ☹️
The all day menu now features Mickey waffles with various toppings.
IMG_5719.png
IMG_5720.png

Weather_Lady

That's a shame. I've always wanted to try the original chicken/Nutella waffles, but have never had the patience and good fortune to get through the line. I've lined up at Sleepy Hollow a couple times in the past few years, only to give up 10+ minutes later when the line hadn't moved an inch. It's probably just coincidence: I have an amazing talent for choosing lines that have a holdup. ;)

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
That's a shame. I've always wanted to try the original chicken/Nutella waffles, but have never had the patience and good fortune to get through the line. I've lined up at Sleepy Hollow a couple times in the past few years, only to give up 10+ minutes later when the line hadn't moved an inch. It's probably just coincidence: I have an amazing talent for choosing lines that have a holdup. ;)
On our last family trip, the Nutella waffle was on my daughter’s snack list and for one reason or another, we just never got there. We are going back this August and she made me promise we would get it this time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I’m going to hold off on telling her for now just in case it makes a return before then.

ToTBellHop

This was probably my favorite snack at all of Walt Disney World.

I can just make them at home but it's a pity. It was a MK tradition for my family for many years and this is objectively a downgrade. Smaller, less fruit, less Nutella.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I just won’t spend the $9, honestly.

The one with chicken no longer comes with chips. Stingy.

Sleepy Hollow is dead to me.
View attachment 794438
Such a bad look. Desperate for nickels

Everyday Wall Street is banking these huge numbers and guess who’s flat?

So they spend their days not making entertainment or building trust…but redlining everything for Pennies

Very low rent. Embarrassing

ToTBellHop

Such a bad look. Desperate for nickels

Everyday Wall Street is banking these huge numbers and guess who’s flat?

So they spend their days not making entertainment or building trust…but redlining everything for Pennies

Very low rent. Embarrassing
Especially when it’s a snack that had a cult following. Can’t they just leave well enough alone? I’m sure they were making a healthy profit before.

Is there a rule that MK food must be worse each year than the year before?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Especially when it’s a snack that had a cult following. Can’t they just leave well enough alone? I’m sure they were making a healthy profit before.

Is there a rule that MK food must be worse each year than the year before?
Accountants should never run parks

But let’s all talk about “Josh” becoming Bob’s new puppet ceo…

Unprecedented demand and all.

Everyone hurry up to buy some Halloween/christmas tickets 👍🏻

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It's the Disney Difference!
You know…many moons ago a GM of the grand Floridian used to walk around saying “we’re creating the grand difference” like there was a teleprompter in her head..

She was later arrested by the OCPD and perp walked past the guy in the white suit for having catered parties at her house on Eisner Expense accounts…

If only we could do that today? 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom