Changes at Sleepy Hollow

ToTBellHop

In response to the immediate, unprecedented outrage of literally millions of Disney Parks fans, and in response to the Department of Justice inquiry, you can now add a side of berries to the banana Nutella waffle for a dollar or a side of bananas to the mixed berry waffle for a dollar.

We must not back down on this!
1719450101148.gif

jme

It appears both the Nutella & fruit waffle sandwich and the chicken waffle sandwich have been modified at Sleepy Hollow ☹️
You misspelled "ruined".

Disney Food Blog said the new waffles are a slimy, sloppy mess. If they don’t approve, you KNOW it’s trash.

The new Ham and Gruyère Tart at Gaston’s looks good. I want to try that before Bob sees Gruyère prices and turns it into ham and American on white bread for $11.49.
What's sad is that years ago Sleepy Hollow used to have a Ham, Proscuitto & Swiss Waffle Sandwhich that was so much better.
SleepyHollow2012.png

It was the first casualty, along with the original Sweet & Spicy Chicken, both of which were introduced in 2011 and removed in Feb 2016. The Chicken returned in Nov 2016, but no longer included the arugula, had smaller chicken, and jumped nearly double in price.

RIP the chicken waffle sandwich. 💔💔💔
I miss the original version, what they had been serving since it was removed/returned was a shadow of it's former glory. I had one last month and honestly it was really disappointing. The chicken was so overcooked and dry, the breading so hard it was like chewing Corn Nuts. I said I wouldn't be getting it again, and looks like the decision was made for me.

Sleepy Hollow is dead to me.
Same

DW Aficionado

OK, I give up.... be honest, .... Mickey Waffles are generic and OK, Sleepy Hallow waffles were made to order and something special. I hate Disney telling us what we want !!!!!!!

Last edited:

wdworlandlover

I just returned from a week at WDW. There are lots of food changes, and I didn’t see many for the better. Hushpuppies are no longer served at Columbia Harbor House, onion rings are gone from Flame Tree Barbecue (replaced with those canned fried onions), no more blueberry waffles at HS…
I could go on and on. People were NOT happy!

DW Aficionado

I just returned from a week at WDW. There are lots of food changes, and I didn’t see many for the better. Hushpuppies are no longer served at Columbia Harbor House, onion rings are gone from Flame Tree Barbecue (replaced with those canned fried onions), no more blueberry waffles at HS…
I could go on and on. People were NOT happy!
See.... they are trying to make us like institutional prepackaged food

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom