News Disney Jollywood Nights 2024

tanc

Premium Member
I got my tickets, excited to see this event on the first night. Hope the holiday food is better than last year, the event also being extended is a nice change.

celluloid

Yes, mine have been extremely low since they said it will be outdoors…but if they somehow get Nathan Chen to show up and do a meet and greet I will be buying tickets.
What is what is wild is Sea World did have Olympic competing skaters in their cast.

Schweino

ToTBellHop

Expectation:
1726617472370.gif

Reality:
1726617410705.gif

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I'm probably reading into this too much but in one of the photos posted on Instagram for jingle bell jingle bam it has large shell fireworks. Are they coming back this year or is it just an old photo for this.
1000001718.jpg

bmr1591

I was really hoping they'd add a bit more to this event in the vein of ride overlays. You have Rise, Smuggler's Run, Star Tours, Runaway Railway, and Toy Storia Mania that are all screen-based rides that should be able to be switched to a holiday theme fairly easy (I know there are costs to make the overlays). I was really hoping to hear they'd be having some holiday overlays for Jollywood this year.

Stupido

They keep boasting all of these special characters, but it's pretty much characters you can meet anytime. Fineas and Ferb were "special" appearances for the H2O Glow party. The Pixar dance party lists characters you can meet any other day in Hollywood Studios. I wish they brought out actual unique characters, like the Alberto and Luca from the DL Pixarfest.

That being said, the Kermit and Piggy show as well as the nightmare sing along sound like top notch entertainment. How was the Tip Top Club last year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom