Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

bmr1591

Original Poster
It’s April 30th, meaning it’s halfway to Halloween. Anyone else expecting first details for the party today? What’s everyone hoping to see?

Furiated

I agree it didn't work and didn't add anything to the attraction. It's better to have them outside interacting with Guests.

That was my thought as well. It's something that sounded really cool in theory, but just seemed weird and out of place when actually experiencing it.

Fido Chuckwagon

I just find the interaction in the actual attraction to be novel. Streetmosphere is available every day at MK (although less than it used to be...).
I don't know, I hate wasting party time waiting in line for an attraction, and Pirates always drew a lengthy queue during the party because of the live actors. Having them outside of the ride gives an opportunity for more people to see them.

ToTBellHop

I don't know, I hate wasting party time waiting in line for an attraction, and Pirates always drew a lengthy queue during the party because of the live actors. Having them outside of the ride gives an opportunity for more people to see them.
That’s fair—I just like opportunities for rides that are different than they are during the day. I’ll just focus on Space Mtn. and the tea party!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom