Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

tanc

Dessert parties aren't worth the money when it's a regular park day - You are paying upwards of $100/person for average (at best) desserts you can't possibly eat enough of to justify the cost (The 6 of us tried, in the before-times, at a lower price point, still couldn't do it). During a party? I won't say it's dumb to do them, but... you have far more money than brains if you do.

It'd be more worth it imo if they had desserts that were exclusive to certain restaurants/quick service places. Most of the food they had least year was pretty great, but it did suck they were so spread apart.

Cariad

I preferred the VQ during the parties, less time waiting than doing standby, I'm not missing out on valuable trick or treating time standing in line for rides I can try and do a VQ for earlier in the day.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It only took... *checks notes*... 2 months and 4 days for the second MNSSHP date to sell out. And only 6 weeks after they became available to the general public.

I'm sure sellout announcements will be rapid-fire now, because Disney needs to can show how much demand there isn't for these overpriced events. ;)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It only took... *checks notes*... 2 months and 4 days for the second MNSSHP date to sell out. And only 6 weeks after they became available to the general public.

I'm sure sellout announcements will be rapid-fire now, because Disney needs to can show how much demand there isn't for these overpriced events. ;)
So much unprecedented demand

Tom P.

So much unprecedented demand

Do you people have any purpose in coming here other than to crap all over Disney? Good grief, it's like every single thread I try to go into has this kind of stuff. It get so old for those of us who actually still like Disney and come here for some fun as Disney fans.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Do you people have any purpose in coming here other than to crap all over Disney? Good grief, it's like every single thread I try to go into has this kind of stuff. It get so old for those of us who actually still like Disney and come here for some fun as Disney fans.
I am a fan. There needs to be some kind of balance to the inane dust snorting that too many exhibit.

When they do something worth praising, I will praise it. But Rise is the last thing they've done worth praising in some way. Think about that.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not everyone takes joy out of shining boots

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m trying to figure out what’s better for fans:

Identifying that they have big problems..:most of which are due to failing management…and applying/encouraging pressure for positive change?
Or pumping tires as if they care less that you’re loyal?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom