Universal Stella Nova Resort and Universal Terra Luna Resort

Andrew25

If Disney built this exact hotel, people would be going crazy saying it looks like an airport or a generic hotel. This hotel looks nice, but let's not pretend it's life changing
Yes, but this is a "Prime Value" hotel, not a moderate/deluxe. At the end of the day, this hotel is targeted at those that get to the parks all tired out and just need a clean place to sleep in. I'd imagine the next few hotels they decide to build on the Epic property will be well themed as they can "escape" from the celestial concept.

$147 a night sounds great. Been saying this for years Disney needs to do the same (they won't) I just need a clean room to sleep in as I spend most of my time at the parks
I think Disney realizes this, they just have an excess amount of room capacity that prevents them from building more hotel capacity so they've decided to renovate instead. Hence all of those new clean and "lifeless" resort renovations.

Jon81uk

Yes, but this is a "Prime Value" hotel, not a moderate/deluxe. At the end of the day, this hotel is targeted at those that get to the parks all tired out and just need a clean place to sleep in. I'd imagine the next few hotels they decide to build on the Epic property will be well themed as they can "escape" from the celestial concept.

I think Disney realizes this, they just have an excess amount of room capacity that prevents them from building more hotel capacity so they've decided to renovate instead. Hence all of those new clean and "lifeless" resort renovations.

Disney have the value resorts, just price them too high.

sedati

For what they are they are gorgeous and I'd happily stay there...

But nothing about the exteriors says outer-space to me (nor do I expect StarFall racers will evoke a falling star.) These are the tie-dye hotels.

JoeCamel

For what they are they are gorgeous and I'd happily stay there...

But nothing about the exteriors says outer-space to me (nor do I expect StarFall racers will evoke a falling star.) These are the tie-dye hotels.
Can you imagine the cost to tile these? They could have painted them like Dockside and the other one for a lot less money but maybe it points to a higher level of accommodation than we anticipate?

sedati

Can you imagine the cost to tile these? They could have painted them like Dockside and the other one for a lot less money but maybe it points to a higher level of accommodation than we anticipate?
What's sad it that the most striking feature is really only going to be enjoyed by those driving past it or in the few rooms facing the other hotel.

WDWFREAK53

What's sad it that the most striking feature is really only going to be enjoyed by those driving past it or in the few rooms facing the other hotel.
or anybody that's enjoying the resort and hanging by the pool.

Attachments

• 26283f280a49068fa8d33ac88f3d39b8.jpg
    26283f280a49068fa8d33ac88f3d39b8.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 10

Andrew25

I mean... you can say that about a good amount of the themed resorts around Orlando lol

This resort is meant to quickly boost UOR's lodging capacity to accommodate increased demand. I'd imagine more "well-themed" resorts will be added at down the line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom