Universal Stella Nova Resort and Universal Terra Luna Resort

Weather_Lady

I think they look lovely and appropriate for the price point, and I like that they've developed to have more "individual" personalities than the initial concept art suggested. We're tentatively booked at Stella Nova for August 2025, for the last 2 nights of a 6-night stay that will start at Royal Pacific. While I'd love to stay at the Helios Grand instead, I suspect that the cost may be too high for us when it becomes available.

What I'm curious to know is whether the sidewalks leading from Terra Nova and Stella Luna toward Epic Universe will provide a viable walking path to the park -- presumably with a tunnel under, or pedestrian bridge over, the highway. (Granted, early indications are not favorable, with a "shuttle to the parks" being the only advertised transportation amenity.) If you could walk to Epic from there, it would be a huge selling point. Not that a short bus ride would be terrible, either...

Last edited:

Andrew25

I think they look lovely, and I like that they've developed to have more "individual" personalities than the initial concept art suggested. We're tentatively booked at Stella Nova for August 2025, for the last 2 nights of a 6-night stay that will start at Royal Pacific. While I'd love to stay at the Helios Grand instead, I suspect that the price point may be too high for us when it becomes available.

What I'm curious to know is whether the sidewalks leading from Terra Nova and Stella Luna toward Epic Universe will provide a viable walking path to the park -- presumably with a tunnel under, or pedestrian bridge over, the highway. (Granted, early indications are not favorable, with a "shuttle to the parks" being the only advertised transportation amenity.) If you could walk to Epic from there, it would be a huge selling point. Not that a short bus ride would be terrible, either...
Yeah it doesn't appear as the south campus will be as walkable as the current campus (at least right now). But the bus ride will be like 2 minutes lol

I'd imagine Universal will eventually build a pedestrian bridge to get to Epic later on as I'd imagine lots of folks will want to cross. There's also massive new (and current) hotels, apartments that will draw additional guests by walkway, so I'd imagine they want to do it eventually.

Weather_Lady

I'd imagine Universal will eventually build a pedestrian bridge to get to Epic later on as I'd imagine lots of folks will want to cross. There's also massive new (and current) hotels, apartments that will draw additional guests by walkway, so I'd imagine they want to do it eventually.
I'm sure you're right. In fact, they may have to build a pedestrian bridge sooner rather than later solely for safety reasons, in response to those people who will inevitably try to play Frogger on the highway. (We saw this in action when we stayed at Cabana Bay: rather than spend an extra 5 minutes taking the Garden Walk to Sapphire Falls, and despite signage telling you not to do it, there were some future Darwin Award-winners dashing across the roadway between the two hotels.)

Last edited:

build_it

If Disney built this exact hotel, people would be going crazy saying it looks like an airport or a generic hotel. This hotel looks nice, but let's not pretend it's life changing
It may not be life changing, but let’s not pretend this is some cure for cancer. Nothing either company is going to do is life changing.

And, what does the last non-DVC hotel look like? Oh wait….

IMG_4979.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom