Disney Destiny

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Details from Disney Cruise Line about entertainment on the Destiny:

When the Disney Destiny sets sail in November 2025, it will bring spaces and experiences inspired by legendary Disney heroes and villains to the high seas. Onboard, one such tale of good vs. evil will come to life when everyone’s favorite Greek gladiator takes center stage in the Walt Disney Theatre in “Disney Hercules,” an all-new, Broadway-style show developed exclusively for the Disney Destiny.

Disney Destiny Disney Hercules Stage Show Logo.png

The high-energy show will be filled with the celebrated songs and larger-than-life characters from the Walt Disney Animation Studios movie, presented in an all-new way. “Disney Hercules” will stay true to the story and spirit of the film while showcasing a fresh, modern adaptation tailor-made for the stage.

Like the film, the Muses will be the show’s storytellers, guiding guests through this mythical tale of good vs. evil. The show will include all the beloved songs featured in the film, along with the theatrical debut of “Shooting Star.” The new musical arrangements will emphasize the iconic soundtrack’s pop and gospel influences, drawing on the production team’s extensive and diversevexperience that ranges from theatre to pop music. Guests can expect show-stopping musical numbers, incredible vocals, stunning visuals and immersive projection effects.

“Disney Hercules” will be one of three stage shows coming to the Disney Destiny, along with fan- favorites “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” and “Disney Seas the Adventure,” which features Disney and Pixar characters and signature Disney songs.

Two Ears

Its a real pity they went for hercules over mulan. The later is just a much better story and more awesome songs.

and why frozen again? Its already on two other ships. They should of used Tangled as their repeat show since its only on one.

also repeating the haunted mansion bar again seems lazy. They dont even know if people will like it yet plus it does not fit with heros and villans theme.

C33Mom

Its a real pity they went for hercules over mulan. The later is just a much better story and more awesome songs.
I think both are good choices, though I would give the edge to the music in Mulan, I’m excited for Hercules. I wonder if Mulan will be more prominent on the ships based in Asia?
and why frozen again? It’s already on two other ships. They should of used Tangled as their repeat show since its only on one.
I like both— would prefer Tangled, but I’m sure Frozen is just the more popular franchise still. They really should put in Hygge from the original Broadway run— one of the catchiest Disney songs ever…but not super family friendly.
also repeating the haunted mansion bar again seems lazy. They dont even know if people will like it yet plus it does not fit with heros and villans theme.
I think this is my biggest complaint— it doesn’t make sense with the Heroes and Villains theme, even Hyperspace Lounge would be (slightly) better with its various planets and drinks themed to Sith. They could even add a Mandalorian element and cross promote their IP. 😛

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom