News Disney World theme park tickets increase in price for 2025

PREMiERdrum

My wife and my cardiologist don’t like it, but I’m a White Castle boy…best FF mozzarella sticks, good fries and the burgers…sliders, ‘cause they slide goin’ in and they slide goin’…
White Castle, incidentally, is also HQ'd just a few miles from here. The drumline I teach has played for the "Craver Hall of Fame" inductions on a few occasions. A few minutes of drumming, all-you-can-eat sliders, and an easy $3,500 donation each time to our boosters.

Lilofan

White Castle, incidentally, is also HQ'd just a few miles from here. The drumline I teach has played for the "Craver Hall of Fame" inductions on a few occasions. A few minutes of drumming, all-you-can-eat sliders, and an easy $3,500 donation each time to our boosters.
Disney should develop a partnership with White Castle. When the first WC FL location opened that was near WDW, a huge number of customers waited overnight for the next day grand opening.

Smiley/OCD

In HS we used to cut out of auto shop and drive the 5 miles to the castle and eat a dozen each…we’d get back to school, open the doors and the boxes would fall out like a waterfall…we used to call them rat burgers…that’s why they have 5 holes punched in the patties…the 4 legs and the tail…lol

Now, any more than 6 and they’d be peeling me off the floor…

Eric Graham

How cool. When I was in high school, someone who graduated a few years before me was in the All American band for drums for McDonalds in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. He would play sets during the football rally's in high school. My niece is in percussion in high school, and she started to take up the drums.

Lilofan

39/59/79 at Taco Bell

And the days in college when we could walk into Cici's "pizza" with a $5 bill and get an all you can eat buffet and a drink and still get change back....
In college we were poor kids but at Taco Bell was 39 cent tacos, and 59 cent bean burritos. We were hungry and ate well for a few dollars.

Lilofan

Every so often I'll get Wendy's coupons in the mail - the one I'll always use is the buy one, get one free (or for a dollar more) Baconator.
I’ve been stopped on a regular basis by the local homeless so one day I gave a guy with his cute dog a stack full of Wendys coupons. He was very happy.

Minnesota disney fan

In HS we used to cut out of auto shop and drive the 5 miles to the castle and eat a dozen each…we’d get back to school, open the doors and the boxes would fall out like a waterfall…we used to call them rat burgers…that’s why they have 5 holes punched in the patties…the 4 legs and the tail…lol

Now, any more than 6 and they’d be peeling me off the floor…
My parents told me they used to go to WC and you could get 10 sliders for a dollar! Now that was a deal (but it was probably when the WC first opened) many years ago:) I ate them once at the first one in our city, and my whole group of 6 people got food poisoning, so I've never been able to eat one since. I know it was a one time thing, but I associate food poisoning with WC even now:)

Smiley/OCD

My parents told me they used to go to WC and you could get 10 sliders for a dollar! Now that was a deal (but it was probably when the WC first opened) many years ago:) I ate them once at the first one in our city, and my whole group of 6 people got food poisoning, so I've never been able to eat one since. I know it was a one time thing, but I associate food poisoning with WC even now:)
I feel sorry for you!! That’s not the usual gastrointestinal issues you get from WC…then again, alcohol helps…lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom