News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in January 2024

DisneyRZ

Not a cast member, never been. I searched for this information, and I'm unable to find it, calendar only registers to July 20th, 2024. Are we sure July 26th isn't just the day they last updated the calendar? Especially if that date is hidden from a standard public search. I know nothing, but I feel like it could open this weekend based on the surprise reopening last year and Guardians opening the year prior.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Not a cast member, never been. I searched for this information, and I'm unable to find it, calendar only registers to July 20th, 2024. Are we sure July 26th isn't just the day they last updated the calendar? Especially if that date is hidden from a standard public search. I know nothing, but I feel like it could open this weekend based on the surprise reopening last year and Guardians opening the year prior.
Check the app calendar.

i really hope its open earlier. july 4th would make it 6months from time of close. im sure there is serious work involved. is the closure also down to allegations on steven tyler?

pdude81

i really hope its open earlier. july 4th would make it 6months from time of close. im sure there is serious work involved. is the closure also down to allegations on steven tyler?
It has already closed and reopened once after the allegations against Steven Tyler. And Aerosmith will still be in it after it opens again this time. I suspect that is wholly unrelated.

DisneyRZ

All these blogs followed suit after ToTBellHop, kudos.🎆 But I'm doubling down on this weekend. The calendar on the website does not show times past July 20th. If it's actually this Saturday, July 27th would be the preset day that they didn't need it on the futures calendar anymore.

Last edited:

Stupido

How did you manage to get that upgrade. Well done

As always, the credit goes to an incredible cast member.

Disney emailed me telling me there was a special offer for our upcoming stay, and to check MDE to see the details. When nothing showed up in my account, I called the number provided and got connected to an incredible cast member. She wasn't seeing anything on her end either, so she got in touch with Guest Services. 20 minutes later, she was back on the line and told me it appeared to be a "glitch in the system", but had 3 different offers depending on what our trip entailed. She asked what our plans were, I gave her a bit of a rundown, and the next thing I knew we were booked at Caribbean Beach!

Unbanshee

All these blogs followed suit after ToTBellHop, kudos.🎆 But I'm doubling down on this weekend. The calendar on the website does not show times past July 20th. If it's actually this Saturday, July 27th would be the preset day that they didn't need it on the futures calendar anymore.

Check out the My Disney Experience app and report back to us

As always, the credit goes to an incredible cast member.

Disney emailed me telling me there was a special offer for our upcoming stay, and to check MDE to see the details. When nothing showed up in my account, I called the number provided and got connected to an incredible cast member. She wasn't seeing anything on her end either, so she got in touch with Guest Services. 20 minutes later, she was back on the line and told me it appeared to be a "glitch in the system", but had 3 different offers depending on what our trip entailed. She asked what our plans were, I gave her a bit of a rundown, and the next thing I knew we were booked at Caribbean Beach!
I booked through a UK company so doubt I could get the same opportunity. I’m staying at Disney music and looking forward to it. Going with my kids for 1st time. Hope you have a great time

ToTBellHop

Sounds like a rollercoaster tycoon breakdown :cool:
Footage from today’s testing.

1716332179716.gif

As you can see, we are almost there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom