Trip Report It Is What It Is... Our Journey To The Dark Side...Sept 2023

Hey there everyone!

We are back! I have to say, it was a Disney trip that was VERY different from those in the past. I am happy and excited to share it all with you all, as long as you are patient with me. Lol. You know – me -the one that takes 4 plus years to finish up a report!

That being said, I need to take care of some unfinished business before I start this epic tale. If you don’t know what I mean…. Here is the link to September 2019 trip which I am desperately trying to wrap up.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/from-droids-to-toys…-texting-the-boy-and-can-we-just-blame-it-on-captain-hook-our-september-2019-disney-journey-including-another-ross’-return.960569/

Thanks to all of you who helped get me excited for this trip and gave me such good advice and tips for our journey!

Here we go…

IMG_0010.jpg

Figment Forever

Premium Member
Original Poster
View attachment 744924

Wait … what happened to Hope? She’s all grown up! 😊

I know! It went too fast! :(

Thanks for following along!

Bronze and following!!
Thanks for following along!
Hope is all grown up now!!!
I know!! I can't take it!! :(
I’m here for @dizfan917.

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I’m here for everything!!
lol Welcome aboard!!
So excited to read about your adventures!!
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T
Excited to have you here!!
Following!
Thank you!!
Following along!
Thanks!!
Following and I agree, Hope is all grown up now!
She is - I can't believe how fast it all went!!
Thanks for following along!!

Excited to read about your adventures! Hope has grown up!

Following along! Your girls look so grown up now!

Figment Forever

Premium Member
Original Poster
As I work on completing the other TR… :rolleyes: I’ll give some intros. I’m sure you all know us, but just in case there are a few newbies aboard – and we do have a new character in our cast!

Me.. The original Disney lover, turned skeptic and perturbed at Disney in the past few years. I did not want to go on this trip. I wanted it postponed another year.
&
Ross: My favorite husband, who hates being in pictures almost as much as he hates me taking pictures of food! (clean shaven this time) who put his foot down and said we are going on this trip. His logic was that it was completely paid for back in 2020, so why are we letting Disney hold our money?

IMG_9298.JPG

Julia aka sissy…. Almost a college graduate! She attends Full Sail University and majoring in 3D Computer Animation. She aligned with her daddy and said it was time to go on our 3X postponed trip.

IMG_8926.JPG

Hope… My baby girl, who has somehow grown up. She is 14 now – a teenager, but very young at heart. She has Autism and Sensory Integration Disorder. She has some hefty challenges including expressive language and lack of safety awareness. Our Disney trips have always been a source and therapy for her. She always seemed to have some kind of growth spurt when we were there. Hope was EXTREMELY ready for this trip!!

IMG_9353.JPG

The Boy aka Nick… The young man who seems to have won my daughter’s heart. He is actually quite an amazing young man. (He lugged her Loungfly around the whole trip!) He works with Ross, who is trying to show him the bread route business. It’s hard to believe they have been together for over 4 years now. He did NOT want to come on this trip. He has never been to Disney and Nick does NOT like heat or crowds or amusement parks or Disney. Enough said… Would he change his mind by the end of the trip? Maybe...Maybe not...

IMG_9626.JPG

riverside

I am happy and excited to share it all with you all, as long as you are patient with me. Lol. You know – me -the one that takes 4 plus years to finish up a report!
You & I just might be related!!🤣
I’m sure you all know us, but just in case there are a few newbies aboard – and we do have a new character in our cast!
For a minute I thought Hope was the new character!! My gosh!! She has gotten so tall!! I can’t believe it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom