News Disney World's Magic Kingdom is experiencing widescale attraction closures this morning due to a bear

Smiley/OCD

I wonder if Katiebug was at Guest Services complaining that her princess couldn’t get in…
Kinda hard to live trap a bear up a tree. The most important thing to consider is to not harm the animal.

Too bad WDW has re-themed Splash Mountain. THAT would be an interesting ride. "Mommy, that bear animatronic looks real..."
And as long as he’s fed, doesn’t have a B mode…

Smiley/OCD

NJ. nothing here but devils 😈
ALLIGATOR SPOTTED IN NEW JERSEY PARK FINALLY CAPTURED AFTER MORE THAN A WEEK
By Eyewitness News
Friday, September 8, 2023

A concerned citizen called the police Thursday night to report that they spotted an alligator in the roadway near Second Avenue in Piscataway. Darla Miles has the story.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey (WABC) -- An alligator that caused a New Jersey park to close last week has been captured.

A concerned citizen called the police Thursday night to report that they spotted an alligator in the roadway near Second Avenue in Piscataway.

When authorities responded, Piscataway Patrol Officer Ian Paglia put a leash around the 4-foot-long gator's neck.

"The officers were able to kind of surround and corral it, one officer was able to put his foot on top of the head of the alligator to keep its mouth from opening," said Deputy Chief Michelle Pilch. "They used a dog snare that we have here, wrapped it around the alligator's neck."

Like all captured fugitives, the gator was placed in the back seat of the patrol car and taken to the station house and placed behind bars.

It was eventually relocated to the Cape May County Zoo.

The Middlesex Borough Police Department first received a report of a small alligator seen at Victor Crowell Park last Wednesday afternoon.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I’m actually kinda surprised there haven’t been more bear sightings on property. Where there’s food, there’s bears. And correct me if I’m wrong, but I think there might possibly be some food on property.

Shoot, I live in the middle of a highly populated, high traffic county in a suburb of a major metropolitan area, and I’ve had a bear on our front porch, trying to eat bird seed. I’m thinking a turkey leg might be just a skosh more enticing.
View attachment 743744

Or the French fries guests constantly feed the ducks.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
He meant the crocs that get lost on property…

Like these hideous things?

Screenshot_20230920-124834.png

zbaby2

Disney should leave Florida and relocate to Puerto Rico. A good place to run their cruise operation from.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
My favorite part is the mention of Disney cast members stationed at end of rail road tracks and armed with air horns, paintball guns, and *slingshots.* 😄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom