News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

I had the fortune, or misfortune depending on your point of view, to ride Indy at DL before riding Dinosaur at AK. I loved Indy and thought it was a great ride. The sets and effects were incredible. I had high expectations when I rode Dinosaur the first time. I couldn't wait to see all of the effects and elaborate sets that I hoped would be on par with Indy. Imagine my disappointment when you get in the jeep and go thru the time portal to a dark building.... bumpy ride.... jeep stops... lights come up.... people scream at the so so dinosaur.... lights go down... bumpy ride... lights come up.... people scream at a so so dinosaur.... rinse and repeat 5-7 more times.... it was obvious someone had value engineered the hell out of this ride... lets see how can we shave off a couple million.... forget about theming the entire show building... lets make the ride in the dark then we only have to theme maybe half of the building... lazy and a waste of what could have been an incredible ride. I realize there are many that love this ride... I don't get it.... maybe most of you haven't seen/ridden Indy. I can't wait for the retheme. See ya dinosaur... you won't be missed by me.

Sneaky

Wait for the TERROR OF THE MOTHMAN ride in the North America section of the park. Trust the plan. If I say it enough it'll happen!
heck, we can work around the ip mandate and make it a gravity falls ride. Trust the process. I will make anything in the parks work somehow if it involves gravity falls for the muppets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom