Canada Pavilion exterior refurbishment 2023

lentesta

Premium Member
@lentesta were you making this post from another bar somewhere on property? There's gotta be a way we can "purchase" some virtue for you...

You know, I asked this question and the priest was all like "Oh, we haven't done that since The Reformation" or whatever, and then said something about Martin Luther. And I was like "The guy from the U2 song?" and then he kicked me out of the confessional. But I was reminded what it's like to hear a priest swear in Latin. So that was nice.

castlecake2.0

This is a new bar in the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto, I’d be happy with something like this…
IMG_0824.jpeg

castlecake2.0

Lemme ask around and I'll get back to you within a week.

It's not a ride or attraction. Gut tells me exhibit or a bar. It's more than just a store though.

If it's a DVC lounge... do we ring the Imagination war bells? It'd be odd to put that and the Imagination one so close together unless Imagination was gonna close for awhile. This close to D23 also...

Gimme a moment to snoop around, this could be interesting.

I got 12 sources I've rung the bell of, let's see what happens. I'm gonna be categorizing into "Blood on the Saddle" and "No Blood" sources. Will update as I get answers.

Source 1 (No Blood) says "a lounge"
Any other word on this, it seems pretty far along to have no mention of what it is anywhere

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

Some shots from today. Something is happening on the second floor inside, it used to be a break room but all the faux windows are being removed and you can see inside to the actual building. The only way to the second floor is a service stairwell so not sure this would be turned into a guest space or not.

Also wondering if the stone houses are included in this project as they were originally designed to be accessible to the public
8B245651-1B7E-4D94-A455-EFB810858404.jpeg
D97A5F28-9BD3-4EA9-9A87-385E18F96088.jpeg
184FCE38-75FD-4CEF-A2D6-461861C3CB76.jpeg

Animaniac93-98

Some shots from today. Something is happening on the second floor inside, it used to be a break room but all the faux windows are being removed and you can see inside to the actual building. The only way to the second floor is a service stairwell so not sure this would be turned into a guest space or not.

Also wondering if the stone houses are included in this project as they were originally designed to be accessible to the public

Maybe the 2nd floor is being redone to accommodate whatever the new thing below will be?

(additional storage, electrical, etc)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom