News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

SpectreJordan

They really should've had something for Home Alone & Die Hard during this event. Disney owns two of the most popular holiday movies, why wouldn't they use them? & yes, I know Die Hard's a R rated movie but this event is geared towards adults anyway.

I think just a photo op &/or meet & greets with the Wet Bandits & John McClane would've been cool.

I'd love for a Holiday Overlay of Tower with either movie. But that seems like a longshot, I imagine there might be backlash too like with Haunted over at DL.

JohnD

Apparently Disney cancelled tonight's party outright. Probably too many cancellations already that no longer justified the cost of holding it. Someone else's screen capture shown. I already rescheduled to Monday.
IMG_4600.jpeg

CampbellzSoup

In a weird way I’m happy the event was canceled I knew it wasn’t going to be worth it but I purchased these tickets awhile ago hoping to make the most of it. I had a truly wonderful Christmas experience on the Disney fantasy

JohnD

Disney Jollywood Nights on December 20 (the final date) has sold out. Tickets are still available for the event tonight.
I helped out availability for tonight. I cancelled 12/18 for multiple reasons. I'm so much happier closing out the night at AK. In Nomad Lounge now if that gives you any indication.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom