Where to watch Man City in Disney???

Jedi Osborn

We'll be in the parks when Man City plays in the finals.

With the ESPN club gone, is there any where fun/cool/crazy to watch the match?

I don't imagine the Rose & Crown will have TV's up but can you think of any other options?

Thanks!!

Leo!

I don't imagine the Rose & Crown will have TV's up but can you think of any other options?

Thanks!!
The Pub

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Rix Sports Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs may have it on? Which final are you asking about - the FA Cup or Champions League? The first will be on during breakfast/lunch hours, the second mid to late afternon.

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

Original Poster
The Pub

Meaning the Rose and Crown Pub?

Rix Sports Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs may have it on? Which final are you asking about - the FA Cup or Champions League? The first will be on during breakfast/lunch hours, the second mid to late afternon.
Thanks for the reply. Champions League. I'll look into the sports bar at CS.

Upvote 0

erstwo

Thanks!!
The Crews Cup (I think i'ts the Crew's Cup?) outside the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club has a couple of tvs - unsure if they will have the correct channel(s) to show the games?
The Swan and Dolphin hotel bars & hotel restaurant bars all have at least one tv, but again not sure if they will have the right channel/ if they are allowed to select a channel? There's one lobby (can't remember if it's Swan or Dolphin) that has a lobby bar with large tvs.

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

Original Poster
The Crews Cup (I think i'ts the Crew's Cup?) outside the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club has a couple of tvs - unsure if they will have the correct channel(s) to show the games?
The Swan and Dolphin hotel bars & hotel restaurant bars all have at least one tv, but again not sure if they will have the right channel/ if they are allowed to select a channel? There's one lobby (can't remember if it's Swan or Dolphin) that has a lobby bar with large tvs.

The pool bar at the dolphin has quite a few TV’s, so does the boardwalk pool bar.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom