News Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya to open in EPCOT this summer

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Anyone been? As someone who does not eat sushi I'm trying to find something on the menu as trying it tomorrow, but it doesn't look easy unless I am missing something. Just wondered if any reviews or opinions.

We ate there three times in the past two weeks and in my wife's and my opinion, it's good. Portions are typically Tokyo-sized meaning that most Americans will think they are small and its not inexpensive. I enjoyed my favorites: Maguro Tataki, , okonomiyaki, and Unagi Don while my wife will always go straight for the Sashimi Moriawasi. She was unsatisfied with the 1-2 sized portion (well it did have Octopus on it , the chewy mess that it is) but the second time around with the larger size they substituted some sea bream. Here's the first 10 pages of the menu, I'll need a second post for the remaining two

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 78
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 71
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 77
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 74
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 83
  • m7.jpg
    m7.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 80
  • m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 75
  • m9.jpg
    m9.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 75
  • m10.jpg
    m10.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 94

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Our food was excellent yesterday, the only off thing was the spacing. My appetizer came with the entree, and my friends appetizer never came till much later after her entree. Very odd that way, but everything was good.
Considering the small bites concept, how could you tell the difference?

JohnD

The view would be spectacular if you get a table right along the window. Haven't done it for fireworks but sat there a few weeks ago and its beautiful, inside and out.
The time that was available was 8:10 which is probably good for 9:30 fireworks. I scheduled an 8:40 with Rose and Crown instead. Yes, I know I won't get a window seat but there is an area outside where you can watch the fireworks.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom