News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

BuddyThomas

Yes, definitely not as packed at pre-covid, very similar to last year. Trade off is higher cost but they do seem to be capping it to a more manageable/reasonable number
They are all at Oogie Boogie Bash in California instead. I’ve already posted this on a few threads but the situation was oppressive.

3A833146-3934-4946-AEE2-0E5B80FC9900.jpeg
6C51AAC7-5A2D-4B32-A86E-A244CDFBD2FA.jpeg
25FC29C6-2D2C-4E11-AE52-9974B6643B52.jpeg
B9A93461-E648-4F21-92F1-A9E3346FA9E8.jpeg

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~14 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the usual 6pm drop during the last recent parties on Tuesday (10/3), Thursday (10/5), and Friday (10/6):
scatter_plot-6.png

Kinda off-topic, but...
On my recent trip to WDW, I park hopped to the MK on a party night (10/3) around ~5pm to use my Tron ILL, and these were the lines to scan in. Regular guests enter on the left side (no wait) while party guests enter/register on the right side.
20231003_170901.jpg

Also, I've never been at MK right before a MNSSHP party, so it was a sight to see so many people dressed up! And while exiting the park around 6pm, never seen a large exodus of guests...during the day! Always use to seeing that sight at night after the fireworks.
20231003_171031.jpg

RoadiJeff

It appears all dates for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party have sold out.

View attachment 745793
Hmm...I just bought a ticket yesterday for the 11/01 party directly off Disney's website. When I again checked a few minutes ago it said there were still tickets available for 11/01.

My wife and I went as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell on 9/24. I loved it so much that I wanted to go back. My wife cannot get the time off work so I asked her if she minded if I did a solo trip, which is what I'm doing. I won't have Tinker Bell and her magic Pixie Dust this time so I'll have to come up with a different way to fly.

I will be at WDW for the entire week but if any of you will be at the MNSSHP on 11/01 and see a Peter Pan character in full costume down to the last detail and walking around by himself tap me on the shoulder and say hi.

I will add that I was surprised by the price increase. When we went on 9/24 I paid $139 + tax for each ticket. The 11/01 party is $199 + tax.

bmr1591

Hmm...I just bought a ticket yesterday for the 11/01 party directly off Disney's website. When I again checked a few minutes ago it said there were still tickets available for 11/01.

My wife and I went as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell on 9/24. I loved it so much that I wanted to go back. My wife cannot get the time off work so I asked her if she minded if I did a solo trip, which is what I'm doing. I won't have Tinker Bell and her magic Pixie Dust this time so I'll have to come up with a different way to fly.

I will be at WDW for the entire week but if any of you will be at the MNSSHP on 11/01 and see a Peter Pan character in full costume down to the last detail and walking around by himself tap me on the shoulder and say hi.

I will add that I was surprised by the price increase. When we went on 9/24 I paid $139 + tax for each ticket. The 11/01 party is $199 + tax.

It sold out on the website for a day or two, then opened back up.

As for the increase, it’s normal. The closer to Halloween, the more they charge. After experiencing it this year, my wife and I agreed to only do it if we’re in town during August.

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~49 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the usual 6pm drop during the last recent parties on Thursday (10/12), Friday (10/13), and Sunday (10/15):
scatter_plot-2.png

Borrowed today's VQ information from ThrillData and other sources as I try to figure out Disney's new security protocols on their virtual queue API..

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~47 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the usual 6pm drop during the last recent parties on Sunday (10/15), Tuesday (10/17), and Thursday (10/19):
scatter_plot-8.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom