News January 2024 Cast Member service celebration

ToTBellHop

Somehow this still won't be enough notice for some members to withhold criticism of closing early in order to recognize CMs who have given a minimum of a decade of service to the company.
1680144568719.png

JediMasterMatt

We were at the park this year for the "short day" and as long as you weren't paying full price - it was wonderful as the crowds were lower than I've seen the MK in years. We only were in the park for a couple of hours (3ish) and did a ton. If you are an AP or have park hoppers, I would certainly recommend taking advantage of this next year.

The best part was it allowed me to make a good "monkey's paw" joke to several cast members on the way out as they were setting up for the 3pm FoF parade. I told them to keep today in their memories and whenever they hear a guest complain about not having a parade anymore to close out the day at the MK, they can remember this and not MSEP or SpectroMagic.

Be careful what you wish for people. Want new end of day parade? TDO, no problem. Changes hours and viola, 3pm parade closes the park at 4:40pm.

Also, congratulations to the CMs for their well deserved night of honor. I had a few friends attend the one this year and it was a good night.

bmr1591

So I was curious if they bring out rare characters for this event, and dang if they didn’t bring out Wall-E this past year. After seeing the robot, I’m surprised they don’t have him out in EPCOT.

MrsIncredible19

Does anyone know if there is still *a* firework show in MK that night? Not necessarily Happily Ever After, but will there still be a chance of something being viewable from the Seven Seas Lagoon?

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Bus to Epcot, monorail.

This would be the best option IMO depending on time of reservation and assuming EPCOT would be open after the dinner reservation at CM’s was complete.

However it will take a while going because they’ll have to switch tracks to the resort line at the TTC and then do a full circle to the CR.

The bus from springs is more direct but less fun for sure.

jrhwdw

Does anyone know if there is still *a* firework show in MK that night? Not necessarily Happily Ever After, but will there still be a chance of something being viewable from the Seven Seas Lagoon?

Yes. In past events they’ve done special fireworks for the Cast.
For the Two Years during the 50th, it was DE with a Special Tribute to FITS, Wishes & HEA!. We'll see what we get this Year..........

Any guess on what time that Show would be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom