wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Some photos from today

PhotoPass_Full_50248.jpg

PhotoPass_Full_50246.jpg

Ayla

Those uniforms are definitely easier to see! Photopass CM's spend 95% of their working day outside, all year round. If those clothes are more comfortable for the CM's, I'm all for new uniforms.

I have a Columbia long sleeve sun shirt for fishing and they make a big difference in comfort in heat and humidity. Mine is peach, not neon green, though! 😂

JohnD

Those uniforms are definitely easier to see! Photopass CM's spend 95% of their working day outside, all year round. If those clothes are more comfortable for the CM's, I'm all for new uniforms.

I have a Columbia long sleeve sun shirt for fishing and they make a big difference in comfort in heat and humidity. Mine is peach, not neon green, though! 😂
Look okay to me. You know who they are, that's for sure.

DisneyDebRob

You joke, but I’ve been in the park before, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts (typical guest park attire) taking photos with my personal camera on a tripod, and I’ve had other guests approach me thinking I was PhotoPass. Some were confused, some a little huffy, when I explained I couldn’t help them.

It’s happened on more than one occasion. I practically had a line forming behind my back once. They see a “nice camera” and don’t think much else beyond it.
You passed on making some money! Just say yes..and it’s an extra 10 bucks. With all the increases I’m sure 96% of the guests wouldn’t even question it. 😃

RememberWhen

Asked a photo pass CM in Epcot today what he thought about the new green shirts. He hesitated and I jumped in with “they’re definitely easy to see.” He replied “yes. They sure are. But it does seem like that might have been the only thing they were thinking about. They’re pretty thin and moisture wicking. So hopefully they’re good”

I think I caught him off guard. He started to respond sort of negatively, but turned it around at the end.

NelleBelle

Asked a photo pass CM in Epcot today what he thought about the new green shirts. He hesitated and I jumped in with “they’re definitely easy to see.” He replied “yes. They sure are. But it does seem like that might have been the only thing they were thinking about. They’re pretty thin and moisture wicking. So hopefully they’re good”

I think I caught him off guard. He started to respond sort of negatively, but turned it around at the end.
Hopefully they're not like some "cooling/moisture-wicking" apparel where it begins to stink! My son has some of that type of clothing despite using many cleaning and laundry products supposedly designed to eliminate sweat and odor, it just doesn't. Or perhaps he doesn't like the neon lime! 😱

todd23

Hopefully they're not like some "cooling/moisture-wicking" apparel where it begins to stink! My son has some of that type of clothing despite using many cleaning and laundry products supposedly designed to eliminate sweat and odor, it just doesn't. Or perhaps he doesn't like the neon lime! 😱
I have a number of those shirts. It's so frustrating...they begin to stink before they wear out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom