News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Start with the archives about 20 years ago and read from there about projects and information. It can and has cost some people their livelihood, put families out of their homes as a result of job loss and chills any further sharing of information.
Do not push where you don't know what is happening. Sit back and listen, if you should know you will know until then you are just another fan or you can develop your own sources. The old timers used to drink at bars in the area where those that do the work hang out, was a tried and true way to get inside.
Yeah, I get it.

Perhaps some people are missing my point here. The constant "It's not then, but it's soon!" comments come across as flexing. And it was getting on my nerves.

Telling certain people information so that they can then start saying that they know the information but can't tell anyone else the information...it's just tiresome.

But whatever. I literally don't even care what day it opens or what day it's announced as opening, but I respectfully ask for the flexing to stop.

Disstevefan1

So Disney says opening in Summer, so technically they have until Sept. 22 ;) and Summer does not even start until June 20th ;) So as long as they open between June 20th and Sept. 22, they will have kept their promise. ;)

Disstevefan1

I don't care about the re theme as this attraction will still be a fun log flume ride.

The only thing I feel strongly about is Disney should ADD attractions instead of a re theme and calling it a new attraction resulting in NO additional capacity is added to the park.

I love that mist effect. And at the same time, I hate myself for being so jaded that my first thought was β€œOh, well, that will be the first effect to be broken and/or turned off.”
Don't hate yourself for something that Disney has caused you to think by their track record.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom