Reedy Creek Improvement District long-term land use meeting 2023

Fido Chuckwagon

Not sure 2024 is gonna be enough. The political problem will remain beyond

It’s the first impressive move by the management structure in a LONG time
I mean, we all like to make fun of Disney management, but it's a top 50 international corporation. Their IT department may suck but I guarantee you that the inhouse legal department does not.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I mean, we all like to make fun of Disney management, but it's a top 50 international corporation. Their IT department may suck but I guarantee you that the inhouse legal department does not.
Not just the in-house, but the law firms they keep on retainer as well.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: who has better legal talent?

The employer who offers $41k starting regardless of experience and brings in politically friendly firms? (Florida)

Or the employer that starts them at $80k in low-cost-of-labor markets (and will pay more for experience) and brings in biglaw firms that ONLY hire top grads from top-tier law schools? (TWDC)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
potential new players. Florida has a 2 consecutive term restriction. Ronny D would need to take a term off - he could probably go to back to congress.
…it’s been speculated that they would get rid of that quickly based on the whims of the cult leaders.

And even if not…there’s gonna be some clown in the pipeline

pdude81

Wait a minute…his term is up? “Decides not to run for other offices”?

We need to do a “Congress 101” course with you 🦅
by he I mean Destantis. No term limits in the Senate, and you get rewarded more there for aggressive language than actual accomplishments. It's probably a better gig for him than President.

season 13 GIF

mkt

Premium Member
by he I mean Destantis. No term limits in the Senate, and you get rewarded more there for aggressive language than actual accomplishments. It's probably a better gig for him than President.

season 13 GIF
DeSantis is barred for running for re-election as governor of Florida until 2030, and Florida's resign-to-run law requires him to resign as governor within 10 days of qualifying for POTUS run (unless the end of his term coincides with the beginning of the term for the other elected position should he win). So he either resigns to run for POTUS in 2028, or he stays in office then either spends two years campaigning for 2028 or runs for a single term in congress (2026-2028) and THEN potus.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

season 13 GIF
So you think he’s gonna run against the other two that will be planted there for 25 years?

Not a real good idea or “party lines” there

One will live forever cause he looks exactly like this guy:
1680228061872.jpeg

mkt

Premium Member
DeSantis is barred for running for re-election as governor of Florida until 2030, and Florida's resign-to-run law requires him to resign as governor within 10 days of qualifying for POTUS run (unless the end of his term coincides with the beginning of the term for the other elected position should he win). So he either resigns to run for POTUS in 2028, or he stays in office then either spends two years campaigning for 2028 or runs for a single term in congress (2026-2028) and THEN potus.
Update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom