TRON Lightcycle Run previews

Cmdr_Crimson

Have to wonder how that post show area will be rethemed in the next several years..I mean heck when was the last time Space Mountain had a sponsor since FedEx?

TTA94

If you used to have a AP but didn’t not renew in 2022, are you still able to renew now? If one was to do this, would you be eligible for the Tron previews? Asking for a family member.

Dad 2 M & M

If you used to have a AP but didn’t not renew in 2022, are you still able to renew now? If one was to do this, would you be eligible for the Tron previews? Asking for a family member.
No and no

As far as I know the APS are still not for sale

The preview(s) reached capacity within the first hour the booking window opened

TTA94

No and no

As far as I know the APS are still not for sale

The preview(s) reached capacity within the first hour the booking window opened

Gotcha, I had figured it was to late for Tron, but as for the AP I had thought as long as someone once held a AP you were able to renew and only brand new AP sales were not allowed.

nickys

Premium Member
There are reports that the park reservations are not working “as expected”.

If you have already tapped into a different park before arriving at MK before 2pm (normal park hopping time) to use your preview park reservation, you may have to visit Guest Services to gain entry.

And there are no re-rides allowed.

TimeTrip

I'm supposed to have the preview today.. from 11-12. Got my park reservation a while ago, but still haven't received an email with details.. Anyone else?

nickys

Premium Member
I'm supposed to have the preview today.. from 11-12. Got my park reservation a while ago, but still haven't received an email with details.. Anyone else?
Don’t worry, lots of people never got an email. As long as they added a park reservation for you then you’ll be OK.

Jags2Riches

I accidentally booked our TRON preview on a blackout date and Disney added both a park reservation and a one-day magic your way complimentary ticket to my account for that day. Has anyone had this happen to them and, if so, did the ticket get you into the park? I’m hesitant to drive all the way there just to get turned away at the door. I called Disney to ask but the agent was unable to provide any answers.

Rteetz

I accidentally booked our TRON preview on a blackout date and Disney added both a park reservation and a one-day magic your way complimentary ticket to my account for that day. Has anyone had this happen to them and, if so, did the ticket get you into the park? I’m hesitant to drive all the way there just to get turned away at the door. I called Disney to ask but the agent was unable to provide any answers.
Yes Disney added tickets to those with blackouts.

Royal Purple Pigment

I attended my preview yesterday. I never received an email after initial sign up. Entered Magic Kingdom as usual and made my way to the TRON area around my designated time. They had an orderly process and I headed to the back of the line where there was a person with a sign. They were grouping people together by time. Once at the front they scanned Magic Bands/Tickets and we entered next to the store. There was a long line but then we were told if we were not doing ride swap with children we could proceed to the left and further up. From there it was just the standard process. We rode the ride and left the area. It took about 1 hour.

Area Atmosphere: 9.5/10. Ride: 8/10.

Attachments

• TRON1.jpg
    TRON1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 73
  • TRON2.jpg
    TRON2.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 72
  • TRON3.jpg
    TRON3.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 77
  • TRON4.jpg
    TRON4.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 71

correcaminos

There are reports that the park reservations are not working “as expected”.

If you have already tapped into a different park before arriving at MK before 2pm (normal park hopping time) to use your preview park reservation, you may have to visit Guest Services to gain entry.

And there are no re-rides allowed.
I never got a park reservation added. Though we already had MK. I did get my confirmation email and reminder email though.

The no re-riding is a bummer. Wonder if more were let in to take that away?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Rode tonight and printed the confirmation like it said to do. Was never asked for it once. They scanned our bands twice (once to get into the area and then once when you enter the main area of the queue). Very orderly and fast process despite the line backing up to the Speedway- it moved VERY fast, however.

Agree with the general consensus- great ride (with an awesome launch and opening sequence) but far too short. Guardians is definitely the stronger attraction.

One thing I did find odd was the complete lack of any kind of storytelling. Like…there was not even an attempt made, unless it’s just not ready yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom